What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

Discus and support What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers, Wow, what a week, with so much going on in the world and things are changing so fast. I hope everyone and their families are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaZoooom, Mar 20, 2020.

1. NaZoooom
    NaZoooom Guest

Hello fellow gamers,

Wow, what a week, with so much going on in the world and things are changing so fast. I hope everyone and their families are staying safe and following the advice given by local authorities and governments in their area.

Moving on to some big Series X news for anyone who may have missed it :-D This week the Xbox team released more specs and details about the console. For more information, check out the Xbox Wire article here

So what will you be playing this weekend?

A few suggestions:

• Tackle some of those GamePass Quests, there are points up for grabs especially with the daily, weekly and monthly quests.

• Play your fave multiplayer game with friends.

• Check out this weekends amazing Free Play Days titles which include Sea
      of Thieves
      the game that lets you sail the high seas plundering, fighting, looting and seeking out that juicy treasure by yourself or with your merry crew.Maybe try out Assassin's
      Creed Odyssey
      and take a trip back in time to Greece in this great action/adventure game. Maybe you want to beecome a legend of myth and enter the Battleground of the Gods in SMITE,the
      multiplayer online battle arena. No matter what you choose, they are all great titles to try out this weekend What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020) :)

No matter what you are playing, why not share it with us all by commenting below What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020) :)

My plans are simple and that’s to stay in and continue playing
    FFXV
    and putting more time into the game for now. I may give Assassin's Creed Odyssey a
    try as it has been a while since I have played a game from the franchise

Hoping everyone has a lush weekend gaming, keep well, keep safe, follow the advice given and happy gaming.

:)

NaZoooom, Mar 20, 2020
  2. AaP Prodgiy Win User

This weekend I'll be playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed Rogue and Red Dead Redemption 2. I also might play some more Division 2. I've also been trying out this game Atlas.
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

One puch man and my hero academia take my time this weekend. So many battles will be had. My brother and i play all kinds of anime fighters.
  4. Sitchenn Win User

Funny enough, it's been a lower key weekend for me but I spotted the Joe Danger games (Xbox 360 Live Arcade) on my account and have been playing the first one.
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege just brought it
  6. annix Win User

I’m beyond excited for the Series X and what the widespread adoption of Ray Tracing is going to mean for games. For this weekend, I’m still stuck on AoT 2 Final Battle.
Thema:

1. What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020) - Similar Threads - Playing Weekend March

2. What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020): im definitely going to be playing warframe a game i recently redownloaded 270e9a83-943c-49ec-a633-20afd7c1f760
  3. What You Playing This Weekend? (13 March - 15 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (13 March - 15 March 2020): Hello fellow gamers, Time is flying by and we are mid-March already with Spring right around the corner. With a week full of ups and downs, I hope everyone will be enjoying the weekend :-) So...
  4. What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020): tom clancys the division 2 and outer worlds 95c50449-79bc-439e-95c5-4646e8814aa3
  5. What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020): Yakuza 0 and maybe Final Fantasy XV. b634b91e-fcf4-4f59-811d-204ba75efcf3
  6. Correct link for Game Pass Ultimate members to play Just Cause 4 for free this weekend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Correct link for Game Pass Ultimate members to play Just Cause 4 for free this weekend.: I had trouble getting the correct link to install Just Cause 4 to play for free this weekend. It seems the links don't always track if someone is a member, even if they are signed in when...
  7. What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020): Hello fellow gamers, The weekend is finally upon us and I hope everyone has had a good week. This weekend was great for announcements on the GamePass front with some amazing games coming out...
  8. What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020): Hello fellow gamers, It is that time of the week, I hope the last five days have been good for you and if not, it is almost over and the weekend is finally upon us. We are half way through the...
  9. What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020): Grand theft auto 5 A plague tale Wwe 2k19 The gta 5 gamepass quest won't unlocck. I know I have at least stolen 40 cars so I guess you have to do it all in one gameplay session. And I will try...
  10. What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020): Rocket League and Rainbow Six Siege. 1e75926c-764f-4a4a-ab10-c7caa8f3006e