Whats a Game Licence?

Discus and support Whats a Game Licence? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can somone give me a full explanation on this? 479dd3c1-fef5-4156-8f46-98e9d461e7ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Atheismo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Whats a Game Licence?

Can somone give me a full explanation on this?

:)

Lord Atheismo, Feb 17, 2014
  2. eliTePwns
    eliTePwns Guest
    eliTePwns, Feb 17, 2014
  3. What a great game

I've never come across an online shooter that rewards teamwork as much as GRFS. I play with a group of around 8 guys, so many nights we have a full team of 6 people. Coordinated assaults and defense using communication are key to succeeding. Sometimes
    we get thumped by a group of hardcore GR vets, but generally we can hold our own in games, and everyone feels like they're contributing something to the match.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Whats a Game Licence?

This link has the information you
    need.

Just a quick summary a games licence, or content licence is the permission given to use downloaded content. There are two types of content licence. Account licence and console licence.

Account licence:

If you buy some downloadable content on your gamertag, we'll use an Arcade game as an example, you are able to download and play that Arcade game on any Xbox console you have your gamertag on. The catch is that if you remove your
    gamertag from a console no other gamertag on that console can access the Arcade game any more.

Console licence:

This applies to the console you originally downloaded the content on. All gamertags on the original console the content was downloaded on can access that content via that console only (except the gamertag that purchased it, which
    can access it anywhere).

Dirty Loco, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

What is this game???

It's just gamerpics and themes, maybe it was misplaced or something.
  7. PhilMarck Win User

What Was That Game ?

Might be an ad game. Wish they'd allow to download them to 360's HDD because they're kind of fun to play every now and then.
  8. Th3 Tater Win User

What game is this?

link the gamer? I could give you a better idea with their games played list....have you tried contacting them directly?
  9. Argontheos Win User

What game is this?

How good am I at the Internet?
    gamer-pics.com/oxm360-35

Reverse image search FTW. lol {XD OP, OXM is the Official Xbox Magazine. I doubt the Gamerpics will be available unless you can get your hands on a disc
    for that prog/issue. Dunno.
Thema:

Whats a Game Licence?

1. Whats a Game Licence? - Similar Threads - Whats Game Licence

2. What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?: If I was off I would do Blair Witch again. 76b726f4-1ff9-4cc6-b3de-7dd63c07b45a
  3. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...: 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360
  4. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  5. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  6. Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...: FR: Bonjour, je vous contact pour un petit problème, voil j'ai une Xbox ONE X, elle fonctionne fort bien mais il y a un problème, quand le xbox live est HS, je peux plus lancer de jeux (y compris...
  7. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  8. What is the reason that YOU play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the reason that YOU play games?: For me it's a bit of both escapism and feeling productive. I love getting lost in the worlds that game developers create, sometimes no objective is the objective. While other times I enjoy...
  9. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription: Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before...
  10. What is required to play downloaded games offline? Hidden licences???

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is required to play downloaded games offline? Hidden licences???: Here is the situation. I have an Xbox One X and I have noticed that some games I have bought digitally I CAN play offline. Others I CAN NOT play offline. Whenever this questions comes up the...