Whats a Game Licence?

Discus and support Whats a Game Licence? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can somone give me a full explanation on this? 479dd3c1-fef5-4156-8f46-98e9d461e7ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Atheismo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Whats a Game Licence?

Can somone give me a full explanation on this?

:)

Lord Atheismo, Feb 17, 2014
  2. eliTePwns
    eliTePwns Guest
    eliTePwns, Feb 17, 2014
  3. What a great game

I've never come across an online shooter that rewards teamwork as much as GRFS. I play with a group of around 8 guys, so many nights we have a full team of 6 people. Coordinated assaults and defense using communication are key to succeeding. Sometimes
    we get thumped by a group of hardcore GR vets, but generally we can hold our own in games, and everyone feels like they're contributing something to the match.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Whats a Game Licence?

This link has the information you
    need.

Just a quick summary a games licence, or content licence is the permission given to use downloaded content. There are two types of content licence. Account licence and console licence.

Account licence:

If you buy some downloadable content on your gamertag, we'll use an Arcade game as an example, you are able to download and play that Arcade game on any Xbox console you have your gamertag on. The catch is that if you remove your
    gamertag from a console no other gamertag on that console can access the Arcade game any more.

Console licence:

This applies to the console you originally downloaded the content on. All gamertags on the original console the content was downloaded on can access that content via that console only (except the gamertag that purchased it, which
    can access it anywhere).

Dirty Loco, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

What is this game???

It's just gamerpics and themes, maybe it was misplaced or something.
  7. PhilMarck Win User

What Was That Game ?

Might be an ad game. Wish they'd allow to download them to 360's HDD because they're kind of fun to play every now and then.
  8. Th3 Tater Win User

What game is this?

link the gamer? I could give you a better idea with their games played list....have you tried contacting them directly?
  9. Argontheos Win User

What game is this?

How good am I at the Internet?
    gamer-pics.com/oxm360-35

Reverse image search FTW. lol {XD OP, OXM is the Official Xbox Magazine. I doubt the Gamerpics will be available unless you can get your hands on a disc
    for that prog/issue. Dunno.
Thema:

Whats a Game Licence?

1. Whats a Game Licence? - Similar Threads - Whats Game Licence

2. Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.: Not to sound like an entitled baby but. What makes a games backwards compatibility more important than the others? Most of the games that are currently backwards compatible are not what i would...
  3. What’s your game fuel?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s your game fuel?!: Monster and Gummy snacks, all the way! 62869221-6abe-4ba3-b2f2-9c9b95df2ae8
  4. What game would you like to see remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you like to see remastered?: A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment 5c9c6e34-04f7-415b-9148-c11f88fcf84a
  5. What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?: i love mass effect serries fc01d202-6607-4ced-933b-38b42df8c5ff
  6. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?: So what is the catch with it? I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't "subscribe." in the way most people do. I buy the...
  7. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  8. for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for you what is the best gear of wars game of all?: Gears of war 3 for me loved it 00311e94-221b-45ee-aee1-8cd319f977b6
  9. What hardware is used when playing a PC game on the Xbox One like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What hardware is used when playing a PC game on the Xbox One like this?: So, I saw that Xbox One allows you to stream PC games to your Xbox One and I was wondering if by doing this, are you using the Xbox's hardware or the PC's hardware. My laptop is far weaker than my...
  10. What is required to play downloaded games offline? Hidden licences???

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is required to play downloaded games offline? Hidden licences???: Here is the situation. I have an Xbox One X and I have noticed that some games I have bought digitally I CAN play offline. Others I CAN NOT play offline. Whenever this questions comes up the...