What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Discus and support What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, Aug 10, 2014.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games you currently have? (excludes apps). Mine would be (1) Zoo Tycoon (2) Forza 5 (3) Kinect Sports Rivals (4)
    BF4 (5) Project Spark Beta.

Games I'm looking forward to on Xbox 1 when they release will be Minecraft, Happy Wars, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Project Spark (full version), and Final Fantasy XV.

I do also have Titanfall, COD, Halo Spartan **** (might get rid of it only got it because it was free with Games with Gold during one month), Marvel Lego Super Heroes (thinking of getting rid of this game), Tomb Raider, Powerstar Golf, Watch Dogs, and Need
    for speed rivals, but when I'm on Xbox 1, so far I only tend to play the 5 games I mentioned in the first paragraph.

:)

smileskybird, Aug 10, 2014
  2. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

It's never easy compiling a 'Top 5' when you look at the sheer number of games released, and/or how those games were received critically (for example, I have a bad habit of checking the ALL-TIME TOP [10] lists from Metacritic and how they've fared since
    release - the pecking order, if you will. And while I usually 'agree to disagree' with the rankings, I also relish the chance to add *my* opinion whenever it's called for. So let's go!

5. ReCore

Not even gonna touch the Metacritic on this one! It was universally derided, largely on the back of an underperforming Mighty No. 9 (which shared the same director, Keiji Inafune), but was personally championed by Big Phil [Spencer] himself, who played it
    religiously at launch. Like me. I loved the platforming, the wide open spaces, the neat trick of hoovering up cores for my bots! It was one of those very rare moments of JRPG-esque escapism on a platform that is screaming out for it!

4. Sunset Overdrive

So good I bought a new console for it! Gah, but then let it sit on my pile of shame for nearly six months while I sucked the last dregs of life from Xbox 360. When I finally took the plunge, I found a neon-colored nirvana and lightness of being that I hadn't
    experienced since the days of Saints Row! There's an old saying - "easy to learn, hard to master" - and this applies to how proficient you become with the game's combo-boosting and linking dynamics. But once you 'get gud', you find a freewheeling space of
    your own that is bolstered by a wealth of customization options. Avatars rule! <3

3. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

A holdover from the 360 days, but nevertheless Lara's first official 'next-gen' outing, it was all about the hair! The PhysX-enabled hair, only possible through a complete rewiring of code powered by Xbox One (and meh, "other"platforms). But it's one of
    those games that excelled in all areas - from a 'hub & spoke' game world, to tightly-crafted mechanics and a pleasant sojourn into puzzle territory, and the *true* rebranding of an icon! Plus, it's also the basis for the upcoming cinema reboot starring Alicia
    Vikander. Bonus!

2. Dragon Age Inquisition

Torn on this one, because I've been spoilt by BioWare! Would've been quite easy to interchange the Number #2 spot with Mass Effect Andromeda - or even opt for a Bethesda showing (Skyrim Definitive or Fallout 4, anyone?) - but it's the *depth* of character
    that seals it for me! Again, played this to completion on last-gen and didn't hesitate to pay it forward on my shiny new Xbox. Loved the questing, the morality play, the politics, the quirky cast... *plus* I literally blushed when I saw my handcrafted Inquisitor
    in a daring NSFW bedroom scene! Oh my... 'nuff said! What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :p

1. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

What else? Sure, it's showing its age and sure, Halo 5 Guardians is technically more impressive, but there ain't 'nowt' like this on competing systems - not even DESTINY (yep, I said it)! The number of times I've done Legendary runs and found something new
    each time just shows what a landmark achievement this is. Bungie knocked the lore and the playbook right out of the park, and in its Emperor's New Clothes (remastered in 1080p), it builds upon the series legacy in minute detail - so much so you can hotswap
    between old- and nu-skool visuals. A timeless XBOX ONE classic, and easily my #1 game on the system! What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

BluSwirl, Aug 10, 2014
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? [​IMG]

I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are on Xbox One. If you could list WHY this made it to your Top 5 list, that would be great.

I will list mine:

1. Kinect Sports Rivals

Why? I love Kinect. Jet boat racing is so much fun. And since it's with Kinect, it feels like your doing it in real life, rather than being a couch potato old school sitting with a controller.

2. Forza Horizon 3

Why? Australia. K I live in NZ, but don't need a visa to live school and work in Australia. Common wealth countries UK, New Zealand, Australia, we drive on the left, not some messed up American way of driving on the right lol. The graphics look amazing.
    And I'm sick of games which feel like your driving in a country on the other side of the world. I love the music too, even though I'm a Youtuber and this game has mostly copyrighted music which is a bit of a hinderance for most Youbers who like sharing video
    game gameplay on the most popular video sharing social media, YouTube.

3. Final Fantasy XV

Why? When Xbox One X comes out November, I will enjoy high visual fidelity. I love the story, characters, battle system.

4. Halo Wars 2

Why? Graphics are amazing. I like the characters.

5. Portal Knights

Why? This is a new game that has made my top 5 list. The graphics look amazing. Better than 2D Terraria. I haven't really played much of it, but when I saw an ad of it on the dash, I went for it.

I also kind of like Minecraft (I've become bored of it), but will be trying as Microsoft puts it, "Super Dupa" graphics on Xbox One X.

COD BO2 I love zombies but it's an Xbox 360 title and I just prefer it on there rather than Xbox One trying to do Backwards Compatibility and Buried and Origins and other DLC are not on my Xbox One version even thought they were purchased digitally.

I like Plants vs. zombies garden warfare 2, but not quite enough to put it on my Top 5 list.

I also like Screamride and Zoo Tycoon, which are Xbox-console-exclusive games, for Xbox, made by Frontier. Also have Overwatch I like playing as that Dark Widowmaker character, but don't really play a lot of it.

I currently have 32 games installed for my Xbox One. Although I don't make it a chore to 100% all of my games library. I have purchased about a dozen more games for Xbox One, but have lost interest in those games so have uninstalled them from my console
    library, having sold several of them.

smileskybird, Aug 10, 2014
  4. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hmmm... I only have 8 games... Uhhh

1. Watchdogs

2. Battlefield 4

3. Titanfall

4. Sniper Elite 3

5. Ryse

Fatalshock8912, Aug 10, 2014
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    DR3

Outlast + DLC

Watch_Dogs

Titanfall

Child of Light

brandiesel1, Aug 10, 2014
  6. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    1. By far its got to be Battlefield 4

2. Fifa 14

3. Titanfall

4. CoD Ghosts

5. EA UFC

iBakez, Aug 10, 2014
  7. 1 killer instinict

2 dead rising 3

3 forza 5

4 outlast

5 watch dogs

cheesyhunter1, Aug 10, 2014
  8. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest

I've only played Madden 25, BF4 and Titanfall... so I guess they would all qualify under my top 5 What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

kuruczpa, Aug 11, 2014
  9. Hello "smileskybird" What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 11, 2014
  10. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I think I only have like 8 or 9 games as well. With that said, in no order: Watch Dogs, Ryse, FIFA 14, Valiant Hearts, & Plants vs. Zombies.

Eggnogga, Aug 11, 2014
  11. Hello everyone What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

Master Chief Collection... enough said LOL What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 11, 2014
  12. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    BF4

Watch Dogs

Forza

DR3

Titanfall

Hellfire IRL, Aug 11, 2014
  13. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Only four so far -

AC4

Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Destiny.

Halo MCC.

Auswulf, Aug 11, 2014
  14. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    PvZ Garden Warfare

Killer Instinct

Dead Rising 3

Wolfenstein The New Order

Outlast

CRUZZifer, Aug 11, 2014
  15. Valiant hearts

Titanfall

Battlefield 4

Forza 5

Halo sa

Fear2Eternity, Aug 11, 2014
Thema:

1. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1? - Similar Threads - What's currently TOP

2. What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?: The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts out in a matter of hours it got me thinking...
  3. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...: I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean? df7ed8fc-98fb-499e-ad9f-770babecc5b7
  4. What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game or games are you currently playing to completion?: I am currently playing strange brigade. Already completed once but missed some items and the collector in me has to have them. So playing again. Strange brigade tip: always look everywhere. Also...
  5. What is being done to correct the current problem with the Daily Challenges? "Downloading"-no ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is being done to correct the current problem with the Daily Challenges? "Downloading"-no ...: December has been difficult. The Daily Challenges continue to download and does not go beyond that. Please help to correct this problem. 23cca4ab-1648-4c38-9fb0-a552b650c933
  6. what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live: what is happening I was playing just fine yesterday f282adea-653c-4c1c-81ad-4a37ef3998d2
  7. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...
  8. What Apps currently have 4k content

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Apps currently have 4k content: During the launch announcement and even on the Xbox One S page here at Xbox.com it lists Amazon and Neflix but I am not getting 4k content to show up in the Amazon App, only Netflix. Also while...
  9. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?: It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine would be Overwatch. I love the heroes, the...
  10. Given all the massive ups and downs since launch what is your current rating of the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Given all the massive ups and downs since launch what is your current rating of the Xbox one?: My day one was amazing and did everything on the fly with no fuss. That ONE received a 10 out of 10. Now I had to pick up a new Xone and Jesus Christ it has been a head ache!!! Continued freezes,...