What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

Discus and support What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KnoccOut 93, May 12, 2019.

1. KnoccOut 93
    KnoccOut 93 Guest

What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my opinion.

:)

KnoccOut 93, May 12, 2019
  2. Brizzingere2a29433-a Win User

Still have yet to watch the trailer. Thinking of preserving the excitement for release since wildlands didn't hold me as long as I had hoped. Sounds great so far though!
  3. kev edin Win User

I cant wait , roll on October 👍
  4. vHearth Win User

It looks extremely cool, I just wish we saw at least five to ten seconds of footage with the HUD, but I am guessing it is still pretty far away from releasing.
  5. GrantH2 Win User

This game look pretty cool I may pre-order this game.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

From what was seen in the trailers, I could not see any real difference between this game and the Wildlands. The best thing to do is to control the hype and wait for the Beta.
Thema:

1. What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ? - Similar Threads - What’s everyone ghost

2. So what's everyone playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So what's everyone playing?: I been playing a lot of COD 4 blackout and zombies and Tomb Raider shadow of the Tomb Raider c43ca278-d915-4642-b415-8e12db0d4fbb
  3. What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?: I'm really excited for it I loved the first one and yeah rage to is a stand alone game but it's still going to be similar in ways d08f6532-ff75-4a7a-ad57-ec2a8840ee70
  4. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: Back on that Blackout grind lol, waiting for The Division 2 update. 159df67f-23c9-4232-8196-4d0d76d4f7a6
  5. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: Idle Champions and Division 2. I still need to get all the Hunter Masks and would like to get some epic weapons too. b24da820-b3f4-46fd-983a-468e9b45b817
  6. Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?: I think I'll be on the hunt for credits in Elite: Dangerous, and playing a bit of Nier: Automata on the single player front. Then on the multiplayer side, probably playing some PUBG and Rocket...
  7. whats everyone playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats everyone playing: Plants vs Zombies GW2 and Apex Legends bf4d89ed-3335-42f9-b7bd-d89710af1c0d
  8. Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?: I'll try to fit in a few quick games of Rocket League between a couple social gatherings and all the NHL and NBA playoffs. And quite psyched for the GoT season premiere as well. The backlog might...
  9. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...
  10. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: I really want to knock something out from my backlog, something short and fun. Hopefully I find the game and the time! 311bf395-1225-44bd-87c0-b841ec642d94