whats everyone playing

Discus and support whats everyone playing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plants vs Zombies GW2 and Apex Legends bf4d89ed-3335-42f9-b7bd-d89710af1c0d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolfie McG, Apr 17, 2019 at 1:03 PM.

1. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

whats everyone playing

Plants vs Zombies GW2 and Apex Legends

:)

2. Proluckyshotz Win User

whats everyone playing

Playing alot of smite with my friends
  3. JackTheCreeper Win User

whats everyone playing

For singleplayer games, I'm hopping around my first playthrough of Nier: Automata, and cleaning up achievements for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and DOOM. For multiplayer, I'm mostly into PUBG right now, but I'll start looking into DOOM multiplayer.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

whats everyone playing

Apex, Rocket League, Madden 19, RDR2, and Vampyr.
  5. GrimParrot Win User

whats everyone playing

I'm bouncing between Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Online.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

whats everyone playing

The withcher forgot I had it in my backlog looks amazing on the x
Thema:

whats everyone playing

1. whats everyone playing - Similar Threads - whats everyone playing

2. Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?: I'll try to fit in a few quick games of Rocket League between a couple social gatherings and all the NHL and NBA playoffs. And quite psyched for the GoT season premiere as well. The backlog might...
  3. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...
  4. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: I really want to knock something out from my backlog, something short and fun. Hopefully I find the game and the time! 311bf395-1225-44bd-87c0-b841ec642d94
  5. Let's see what's everyone choice[Anthem Pool]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's see what's everyone choice[Anthem Pool]: Pick One of your favorite javelin and tell why you like it Ranger Interceptor Storm Colossus *Pic is from xbox offical twitter page [img] 0dd56552-4fa4-4878-987a-07cec569c342
  6. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games did everyone get, this Christmas?: Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I already got Fallout76 and Battlefield V on preorder this year. So this Christmas I got AC Odyssey and Tomb Raider. Started AC yesterday, 9 hours later I...
  7. What's everyone think of the new forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's everyone think of the new forums?: Just curious about everyone else's opinion. I kinda feel like the old setup was much better,but that's just my opinion. Just not feeling the layout,or lack of having individual pages for each...
  8. What does everyone think of State of Decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think of State of Decay 2?: Don't know if I'm gonna buy it yet. Need a second opinion. 15c863fc-9542-422a-a742-8e5a6c17ebd8
  9. What was everyone's impressions of the hungering deep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was everyone's impressions of the hungering deep?: I thought the campaign itself was a fun adventure. Figuring out the clues, racing to complete it was thrilling. We tackled it with 3 Galleons and 2 Sloops. Loved how it brought people together...
  10. What Type of CoD is everyone wanting: Boots on ground or Futuristic genre

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Type of CoD is everyone wanting: Boots on ground or Futuristic genre: What's everybodies prediction on Call of Duty: 2017? What type^, and why? 638d9bd8-03d4-41c2-a5ac-d433bca089eb