What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

Discus and support What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LaheysAlcohol, Apr 10, 2019.

1. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for our physical copies, but what if Microsoft offered a better
    interpretation for our digital purposes?

:)

LaheysAlcohol, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

1. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital... - Similar Threads - What's everyone's thoughts

2. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040
  3. What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone’s favorite indie game?: The Bridge Never Alone 6eb067cc-5f2e-41f9-ab06-7e9899680a19
  4. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?: Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0
  5. So what's everyone playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So what's everyone playing?: I been playing a lot of COD 4 blackout and zombies and Tomb Raider shadow of the Tomb Raider c43ca278-d915-4642-b415-8e12db0d4fbb
  6. What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?: I'm really excited for it I loved the first one and yeah rage to is a stand alone game but it's still going to be similar in ways d08f6532-ff75-4a7a-ad57-ec2a8840ee70
  7. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: Back on that Blackout grind lol, waiting for The Division 2 update. 159df67f-23c9-4232-8196-4d0d76d4f7a6
  8. What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?: Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my opinion. 03fc3e81-ded1-42c3-866f-802c1ee5b4f3
  9. So what are everyone's thoughts on Titanfall 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So what are everyone's thoughts on Titanfall 2?: personally I like it, but I think more customization would have been cool. What are your guys thoughts on the game, likes, dislikes 4976f456-eea0-40ff-8935-b27ea3abf78d
  10. So what's everyone's thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So what's everyone's thoughts?: On the xbox e3 pre show? Some nice stuff right there for sure! 0c40f28c-8bf3-42f6-ae50-3995b519182c