Whats going on this time ?

Discus and support Whats going on this time ? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; im getting increasingly worried about the vip star percentages. In the past month it seems of have flutuated wildly leaving my anything from £18 from 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by stevecarrigan, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Whats going on this time ?

im getting increasingly worried about the vip star percentages. In the past month it seems of have flutuated wildly leaving my anything from £18 from 4 stars to last week 88% and now 77%.

Whats going on ! Ill quite happily buy to increase my rewards but my levels seem to be reversing rather than going forward

:)

stevecarrigan, Oct 17, 2016
  2. curse1
    curse1 Guest
    Whats going on with this

Generally this code deals with your billing address or zip code related to your billing. I would double check that those are valid and match your cards information. Are you familiar with changing this information?

curse1, Oct 17, 2016
  3. NathinCurio
    NathinCurio Guest
    Whats going on with this

i keep getting this 8c15000c code thats coming up like for real whats going on and how do i fix it i read something about changing my email why shoould i have to change my email like wtf

NathinCurio, Oct 17, 2016
  4. BLACK SABBATH-952FF3 Win User

What time does the DLC go live?

[quote user="Kyle Complains"]

Around what time did the DLC become available for the last few CoD's? I want to be one of the first to get map pack reviews on YouTube, so I want to get them up ASAP. Thanks!

[/quote]

You will most likely have to, "rush," to be one of the first reviews up on youtube. Games that are rushed, projects that are rushed, almost everything in life that has to be rushed to be completed feels, well, rushed. Keep that in mind as I'm sure your
    loyal viewers would care more about a complete and thorough review after you have played the maps multiple times and certainly played most of the popular gametypes on them, more so than whether or not you were one of the first to put up a review.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Why are people in such a rush to get the DLC?

-

*I have to be the first person to play it!! So I can own the little kids when they come out of school!!*

-

Sadly, I think this is the mentality of some people. I'll download the DLC before I go to school and play it after I finish classes and get my work done. The DLC can wait. I'm mainly interested in Extinction anyway. I'll probably play the MP maps once or
    twice and be like.. whoo.
  6. Buick350X Win User

I like to avoid the rush, but anyways most of the US is in such a deep freeze schools are closed & Xbox is on babysitter duty.
  7. a tired old guy Win User

[quote user="Defy Lightning"]Sadly, I think this is the mentality of some people. I'll download the DLC before I go to school and play it after I finish classes and get my work done. The DLC can wait.

[/quote]

If it can really wait ..... why not download it after school so you're not clogging up the servers for people who want to play it right away?
  8. CEO DBest1 Win User

Anyone know what time the servers go up?

If i was a betting man, i would say about 12AM - 3AM Thursday the 19th on the East coast.
Thema:

Whats going on this time ?

1. Whats going on this time ? - Similar Threads - Whats going

2. Whats going on with the rewards/points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the rewards/points: I am having issues every week with my points no being recognised. I missed out on the gears 5 500 points as an achievement never popped until the day after that campaign finished, also the 50...
  3. What is going on with updates over the last few weeks

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on with updates over the last few weeks: Auto updates not working. I have to manually start an update but when I do that and put it to instant on the game is downloading very slow or just stopping updating altogether and won’t start...
  4. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?: Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing. So dissapointed with this...
  5. Can someone explain to me what is going on here with the RTX Demo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain to me what is going on here with the RTX Demo?: [IMG] submitted by /u/PeppermintPillow [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON: So i factory reset my xbox and now my digital games dont work. The game libary shows nothing, whenever i try installing from the store i get an error as well. I tried multiple Power cycles,...
  7. What games do you think are going to be pushed back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do you think are going to be pushed back?: What games and/or consoles do you think will be pushed back due the global virus? It has already been announced that E3 will be either canceled or postponed due to the said virus. What are you...
  8. What's going on with party chat on the Xbox App on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with party chat on the Xbox App on Windows 10?: Using the Xbox app you can use a studio mic for broadcasting. However, recently party chat has been disconnecting often. Its been a little over 2 weeks now. I tried reinstalling. How do I fix...
  9. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating: Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues and now they aren’t working correctly still....
  10. Series X.... what TV we going with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X.... what TV we going with?: This is an amazing topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I have been gaming for over 34 years, and I've always wanted the biggest TV I can get to play on. To this day the smallest I...