What’s going on with my Xbox

Discus and support What’s going on with my Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; What’s going on with my Xbox I am guessing that you are connecting through wifi? Try connecting via a wired network connection. I was having the same... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UnhappyyCatt, Oct 27, 2019.

1. UnhappyyCatt
    UnhappyyCatt Guest

UnhappyyCatt, Oct 27, 2019
  2. TG St4rGaZeR Win User

3. duggers76 Win User

What is going on with my NAT?

I had the same problem. I have a BT home hub. This is a security setting on your modem/router. You have to tell the router to always assign the same IP, you're router will have a settings page on aan IP address of something like (192.168.0.1). This is how
    I solved it with my home hub (taken from the BT forum):

To solve the 'Strict NAT' problem if you have a Hub 3:

Hold down the Reset button on the back of your BT Home Hub 3 for 20 seconds to clear any old port mappings. You'll need to use something like a paperclip or pin to do this.

Turn on your games console.

Open your web browser on your computer and type in to
    http://bthomehub.home
    to open the Hub Manager.

Click the Settings tab. You'll be asked to enter a password.

Click on Advanced Settings, then Home Network.

Your games console will be listed on the devices table. It may be identified by its MAC address, for example "Unknown-00-0d-3a-be-48-c8". You can find your games console's MAC address on a label, or by looking at the console's management pages.

Click on your games console in the connections list to open a detailed information page.

At the bottom of this page there's an option to Always use this IP address. Click Yes followed by Apply.
  4. iHasEliteHD Win User

Whats going on with my live??

xboxlive is having a service alert or something , it doesnt let the gold members sign in because all of my gold accounts cant sign in & my silver's can , im tired of this & im really thinking about Ps3 , xbox step your game up.
  5. Smwutches Win User

What's going on with my games???

With the Xbox One games with gold games, you have to have a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.
  6. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

What is going on with my NAT?

All you have to do is look on these forums, loads of problems regarding NAT I have also got same sort of problem with NAT but post is ignored!

The X1 is *** and there ignoring a problem that is clearly there problem as I have done every thing to fix this and still got the problem.

My problem is soon as i start my Xbox and check my network (some thing I shouldn't have to do!) it's always strict when I test it comes back fine.

Then I press all 4 top buttons it says some thing about behind cone and when I back out my NAT is then suddenly open.

This is unacceptable and I have had enough with this broken console!
Thema:

1. What’s going on with my Xbox - Similar Threads - What’s going

2. Xbox WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON: So i factory reset my xbox and now my digital games dont work. The game libary shows nothing, whenever i try installing from the store i get an error as well. I tried multiple Power cycles,...
  3. What games do you think are going to be pushed back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do you think are going to be pushed back?: What games and/or consoles do you think will be pushed back due the global virus? It has already been announced that E3 will be either canceled or postponed due to the said virus. What are you...
  4. What's going on with party chat on the Xbox App on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with party chat on the Xbox App on Windows 10?: Using the Xbox app you can use a studio mic for broadcasting. However, recently party chat has been disconnecting often. Its been a little over 2 weeks now. I tried reinstalling. How do I fix...
  5. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating: Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues and now they aren’t working correctly still....
  6. Series X.... what TV we going with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X.... what TV we going with?: This is an amazing topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I have been gaming for over 34 years, and I've always wanted the biggest TV I can get to play on. To this day the smallest I...
  7. Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.: Have I bin hacked or what ? Who is sparta 27c21752-c2f1-48a0-874e-025be4450b0c
  8. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  9. What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?: I was banned for no reason, although it stated abuse, which is not accurate at all. I am exceedingly kind and I do not trash talk nor do I associate with people that I do not know very well as I...
  10. What’s going on with party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s going on with party chat: I keep getting disconnected from parties and my provider was out here that who provides my Internet and they said it wasn’t on our end it Hass to be on your guises and everything is running 100%...