What’s going on with party chat

Discus and support What’s going on with party chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting disconnected from parties and my provider was out here that who provides my Internet and they said it wasn’t on our end it Hass to be on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by North Santiamgamer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. What’s going on with party chat

I keep getting disconnected from parties and my provider was out here that who provides my Internet and they said it wasn’t on our end it Hass to be on your guises and everything is running 100%

:)

North Santiamgamer, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Salmon Nuggetts Win User

There is no solution Xbox needs to fix this problem that's effecting some of us ..i think its related to COD
  3. TSBxNightBlade Win User

party chat ......Whats going on?

they get diconected every time they join
  4. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi
    Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced settings > Alternate port selection > Manual, and chose another random port. if it comes back unavailable just try and find a port that is either open or moderate. If it moderate try running a Nat test and hopefully
    that turns it to open
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I keep getting disconnected from parties and my provider was out here that who provides my Internet and they said it wasn’t on our end it Hass to be on your guises and everything is running 100%
    Everyone in the party should have open nat's
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

NAT can affect party chat. Some games deal with NAT issues better than others.

Support Page

Go to the link above for troubleshooting your NAT.
Thema:

1. What’s going on with party chat - Similar Threads - What’s going party

2. Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.: Have I bin hacked or what ? Who is sparta 27c21752-c2f1-48a0-874e-025be4450b0c
  3. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  4. What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?: I was banned for no reason, although it stated abuse, which is not accurate at all. I am exceedingly kind and I do not trash talk nor do I associate with people that I do not know very well as I...
  5. What’s going on with my Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What’s going on with my Xbox: What’s going on with my Xbox I am guessing that you are connecting through wifi? Try connecting via a wired network connection. I was having the same issues until I did this. If you need any more...
  6. What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?: I remember E3 2018 they made a promise and bug deal that games would support mods submitted by /u/sean_m_curry [link] [comments]
  7. If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...: Hello, my name is Austin, i have been a customer of Xbox and Microsoft for awhile now. I remember getting an Xbox 360 on my 9th birthday, me being 18 now makes me aware and well known about Xbox...
  8. What is going on with windows store/xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with windows store/xbox app: So I've been having an ongoing issue with the xbox game pass for PC. A lot of the titles on there such as Gears 5, Saints Row IV, AoE and a few more I've found just won't download on either the...
  9. party chat ......Whats going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    party chat ......Whats going on?: Whats going on with the party chat? keep loosing connection and sometimes cannot view friends list keep getting error code "0x807a1007* b1de6d21-1111-463a-94f6-163d8b27961f
  10. What's going on with the Party Chat??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on with the Party Chat??: Simple Question. Why is the Party Chat not working? It worked fine yesterday. I can't connect to any of my american friends and they can't connect to each other. I can join german Partys. So,...