What's going on with xbox gift cards?

Discus and support What's going on with xbox gift cards? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to redeem an xbox gift card for over a week now, and no one seems to know what's wrong with it. Customer support (which was a huge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemdhCamacho, Nov 22, 2020.

1. DemdhCamacho
    DemdhCamacho Guest

I've been trying to redeem an xbox gift card for over a week now, and no one seems to know what's wrong with it. Customer support (which was a huge pain in the **** to even get ahold of) will acknowledge that the code is valid, but they can't figure out
    why it isn't working. Their answer is to wait a day and try again, but I've already been doing that each day. I've never had an issue redeeming gift cards for Nintendo or Sony. Why is Microsoft being so inept about it?

:)

DemdhCamacho, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Is it from outside your region ?

For exampl buying a uk code in france doesnt work on french accounts

For codes your best bet is support
  3. Stealthyy HD Win User

Visa Gift Card? How can I add it?

What website do I go to to add visa gift card
  4. cbander0918 Win User

on xbox live rewards page

Microsoft Rewards is the new program. Perhaps try going to that page and seeing if that works? It should be allowable under a generic "Xbox Gift Card" redemption card. Once you select that you should be able to select for what amount you would like the gift
    card.
  5. JoshWatson4 Win User

Microsoft store

I put money on my xbox with a gift card and when I go to buy items for games it says I only have £0.09 I dont know why considering I put in a £25 gift card what do I do to fix????
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

A lot of times when you purchase a game like that from GameStop what they actually do is give you the amount on a gift card that you would put into your account that would go into your MS/Xbox account balance and then you would just need to purchase the
    game with that gift card money.

have you checked your MS/Xbox account balance to see if this is what possibly happened?
Thema:

1. What's going on with xbox gift cards? - Similar Threads - What's going gift

2. Help neede ca. Someone advice me twll me where to go or what to do

in XboX Insiders
    Help neede ca. Someone advice me twll me where to go or what to do: Hello i got a used xbox one s and keeps crashing even turning it of will trigger it to crash and everytime i have to install the software again for it to work sny ideas am kinda out of ideas its...
  3. What level do I go up a ring in Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    What level do I go up a ring in Xbox Insiders: So I am an insider at level 4, 20XP away from level 5 I am at Omega (the lowest ring) when will I step up a ring? Someone told me that it was every 2 levels but that isn’t true because I would...
  4. Xbox One controller controls messed up for games on Android phone. What's going on?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One controller controls messed up for games on Android phone. What's going on?: So I just got my controller working on my Galaxy s10 by using a USB cable and the little adapter that comes with the phone. It's the older model controller, so no Bluetooth support. I jumped on...
  5. What is going ON?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going ON?!?!: Notning on my xbox is working, i havent even had it for a year(spent $300) and i cant even download a game on it now, nor can i access anything on it after half an hour without there being an...
  6. What Time is Microsoft going to Start Selling their Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Time is Microsoft going to Start Selling their Xbox Series X/S: Hi does anybody know the time that Microsoft is gonna start selling Xbox series X/S. I tried to pre-order one but it won't let me. Please if someone know please let me know Thank you...
  7. Xbox Insiders Deleted. What Will It Take For It To Go Away?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Deleted. What Will It Take For It To Go Away?: So I have turned off Xbox Insiders. What is needed in order for that to get fixed? A new update for XBox or a new Insiders Update? submitted by /u/GreenOnGo [link] [comments]
  8. What's going on with my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on with my Xbox One S?: All of a sudden my Xbox is going off the deep end. It started a few weeks ago when my wireless controller suddenly turned off, it wasn't a battery issue because the batteries were almost full. At...
  9. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?: I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no...
  10. [Xbox on Twitter] asking for more Discord features. What's going on there?

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox on Twitter] asking for more Discord features. What's going on there?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]