What’s going on?

Discus and support What’s going on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know whats taking them so long to get the servers back up. You think they would be able to figure it out by now. Its been over 4 hours and its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SGT GILMOR3, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SGT GILMOR3
    SGT GILMOR3 Guest

What’s going on?

I dont know whats taking them so long to get the servers back up. You think they would be able to figure it out by now. Its been over 4 hours and its frustrating when you pay for a service that is not working especially
    when its with a billion dollar company. At least provide an explanation or another update every so often. Get it together Xbox live, that playstation is starting to look better!

:)

SGT GILMOR3, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

What's going on ?

Hello Gamers R 1st,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What is going on?

Hit reply under the person you want to qoute, you will see an option to use rich formatting, and once you enter that mode you will see the qoute option.
  4. BusGod Win User

What is going ON?????

Hi GrOMeT - It appears as though crashing to the dashboard is common across all games, and happens mostly to people who use instant on in their power settings. I feel like, you, its an OS issue. There are two options that clear up most of the bugs, neither
    are great, but until a Dashboard Update comes (hopefully March) it will keep us gaming. I personally like Option 2, and do it once per week.

Option 1: Change your power settings - turn off Instant On (not my choice)

Option 2: Once per week Hard Boot by: With the console on, press and hold the power button on the console for 5-8 seconds until it shuts off. Unplug the power supply, wait about 30 seconds and then plug it in and reboot. You should see the green splash
    screen upon reboot. It may take a minute to boot all the way to the home screen. If you did not see the green Xbox splash screen, please redo it. Sign in and then play. Again, neither are the best option, but for now they seem to be a workaround.
  5. Tapatio-7D385CD8-205 Win User

whats going on?

Did you try and restart your xbox or Check your internet connection?

Once you click the app on the dashboard it should start downloading and installing.
  6. Lloyd Irving Win User

What's going on?!

Hi! When you purchase an Xbox LIVE subscription through the console, automacic billing is enabled for the account. Unless you call Xbox support to turn it off, you will be billed every month for the service. What has most likely happened here is that the
    system was unable to charge your card for the renewal of the subscription, which caused the account to become suspended. When a credit card is declined, the subscription is not immediately suspended. We actually wait 2-3 weeks before suspending the acct to
    give you the chance to update your info. In order to regain access to LIVE, you will need to pay the past due balance on the account. Based on the info you've provided, it's likely either $9.99 or $19.98. You can give us a call at 800-4MY-XBOX to find out
    the exact balance. Once the balance is paid off, we can turn off the auto-renewal option for you as well if you request that we do so.
Thema:

What’s going on?

1. What’s going on? - Similar Threads - What’s going

2. All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?: I play SMITE all night sometimes, for me its water and fruits because I don't like eating unhealthy and just not very good for gaming food. I can't be getting my controller dirty when I'm winning...
  3. What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.: This all started two nights ago when I got the 3.5GB update. Since then Ive been signed out using a controller after playing for 40 minutes without any issue, this happened twice last night and 3...
  4. Whats going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on?: Are the systems back online? not trine be rude I can wait just asking because I just bought a $300 steering wheel and I want to use it 12af5fab-e1f5-4633-b3aa-7c6f0102b8a2
  5. What are your thoughts on the Kinect? Is anyone else sad to see it go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are your thoughts on the Kinect? Is anyone else sad to see it go?: I think I might have played one or two games with the kinect so i never really used it much and the few times i did use it i would always have issues with it recognizing movement so it was a real...
  6. Whats going on with saved data? Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going on with saved data? Xbox game pass PC: I have restarted Wasteland 2 tonight 3 separate times and each time I save the game, look to see if its there (it is) and then exit to main menu and its all gone and my only option is to start a...
  7. Gamertags (what is going on??)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags (what is going on??): Hey fellow gamers! I have a quick couple of questions: there has been a gamertag ive always wanted, i was upset after it wasnt released in 2016 reset however, it’s not considered a “v1 ganertag”...
  8. Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?: Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on? 5ffdf940-b311-4309-af87-1de6c0a8435b
  9. Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot: I used to login my account on a second hand Xboxone console ,and I bought Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass and paid them by my Visa card through US dollars; and yesterday ,I bought a brand new...
  10. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...