What's going with my account?

Discus and support What's going with my account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a Day One Owner, (have the achievement and 27,000+ Gamer Score Only on Xbox One games) I never got my free Limbo code when Xbox Live Team was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaM5eS, Feb 1, 2015.

1. RaM5eS
    RaM5eS Guest

I am a Day One Owner, (have the achievement and 27,000+ Gamer Score Only on Xbox One games) I never got my free Limbo code when Xbox Live Team was running the promo last month? I've been checking my messages and email and never got....

I have also played HMCC since November 11 and have not received the free month .. and possibly I not receive the code for Halo ODST.

I also opted in to receive Xbox Marketing emails prior to Nov 11 and nothing.

The only thing I got is the gamer picture and backgrounds in my email.

What's going on? =(

:)

RaM5eS, Feb 1, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    What's going on with my games???

With the Xbox One games with gold games, you have to have a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.

Smwutches, Feb 1, 2015
  3. What's going on with my games???

so i was going through my digital games, then i selected a game that i had gotten through free for gold. It brings up the message that i need to insert a disk, the game is digital. I've played it before.

I try another digital game, still doesn't work. Wants me to renew gold or ea access. I never got ea access before and my Xbox LIVE is currently out. Then i try a digital 360 game that supported both versions, like Minecraft. Still doesn't work.

then i try to delete the game and redownload it. Now it wants me to buy it, a game that i bought years ago. Before the Xbox one came out. Because of this, I've lost a game, which is very unacceptable for Xbox live.

The only games that work is the digital 360 games i have that are backwards compatible.

Now i urge you to help me figure what is going on. Is it because my account not having LIVE? Is my account glitched? Or is it something else?

TrepidNiNjaZ3r0, Feb 1, 2015
  4. What's going with my account?

Hey there RaM5eS!

Sorry to hear that you did not receive a Limbo code. For more information about this offer, please check out Misses Quinzel's post here. To inquire
    about the about the Halo offer, you will need to make a post here. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Feb 6, 2015
  5. duggers76 Win User

What is going on with my NAT?

I had the same problem. I have a BT home hub. This is a security setting on your modem/router. You have to tell the router to always assign the same IP, you're router will have a settings page on aan IP address of something like (192.168.0.1). This is how
    I solved it with my home hub (taken from the BT forum):

To solve the 'Strict NAT' problem if you have a Hub 3:

Hold down the Reset button on the back of your BT Home Hub 3 for 20 seconds to clear any old port mappings. You'll need to use something like a paperclip or pin to do this.

Turn on your games console.

Open your web browser on your computer and type in to
    http://bthomehub.home
    to open the Hub Manager.

Click the Settings tab. You'll be asked to enter a password.

Click on Advanced Settings, then Home Network.

Your games console will be listed on the devices table. It may be identified by its MAC address, for example "Unknown-00-0d-3a-be-48-c8". You can find your games console's MAC address on a label, or by looking at the console's management pages.

Click on your games console in the connections list to open a detailed information page.

At the bottom of this page there's an option to Always use this IP address. Click Yes followed by Apply.
  6. iHasEliteHD Win User

Whats going on with my live??

xboxlive is having a service alert or something , it doesnt let the gold members sign in because all of my gold accounts cant sign in & my silver's can , im tired of this & im really thinking about Ps3 , xbox step your game up.
  7. Smwutches Win User

What's going on with my games???

With the Xbox One games with gold games, you have to have a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.
  8. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

All you have to do is look on these forums, loads of problems regarding NAT I have also got same sort of problem with NAT but post is ignored!

The X1 is *** and there ignoring a problem that is clearly there problem as I have done every thing to fix this and still got the problem.

My problem is soon as i start my Xbox and check my network (some thing I shouldn't have to do!) it's always strict when I test it comes back fine.

Then I press all 4 top buttons it says some thing about behind cone and when I back out my NAT is then suddenly open.

This is unacceptable and I have had enough with this broken console!
  9. EndingEye Win User

Did you do port forwarding. I did that at the beginning when my NAT type would constantly change from moderate to strict to open when it was open on the 360. Now after doing port forwarding my NAT status stays on Open. Of course I've run into a new issue
    with the preview update constantly changing my IP address every time I start the Xbox One up forcing me to change it back to its original Address to get onto live.
Thema:

1. What's going with my account? - Similar Threads - What's going account

2. What is going on with Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Call of Duty: I updated for season 5. Played it for like 2 hrs. Went to play it again and I noticed multiplayer and campaign have a lock on the screen. The only thing that I can get to work is warzone. I have...
  3. What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties

in XboX Insiders
    What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties: I can't even stay start a party of my own without it disconnecting it. My friends literally had to drop me for someone else cause the communication was important for this match so that took a few...
  4. Cant unenroll from Minecraft Beta. Tried EVERYTHING. What's going on?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant unenroll from Minecraft Beta. Tried EVERYTHING. What's going on?: I Recently switched to beta while trying to fix an issue of nit being able to join a friends world (stuck on locsting server) so I thought maybe they recently have switched beta. So I downloaded...
  5. What is going on with Xbox live core

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Xbox live core: Xbox live core services? Anyone else having issues 09adf080-4b77-400a-a9d6-58797d0bf90c
  6. What’s going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s going on?: Party chay isnt working , i have several froends expirencing same stuff . Whats going on it jist worked fine a few hours ago . Now we cant hwar each pther talk , xbox live isnt working now either...
  7. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?: Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing. So dissapointed with this...
  8. Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.: Have I bin hacked or what ? Who is sparta 27c21752-c2f1-48a0-874e-025be4450b0c
  9. When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!: im trying to add my account into my Xbox but when I press “add new” it tells me an error. What should I do??! b3f477e5-4d98-4bca-ad83-2ab9ec03bcec
  10. I don't know what is going on with my Account? Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is going on with my Account? Need Help!: Ok so my account is still charging my credit card for xbox live I have auto renewal off but it still wont let me remove my card. It doesn't show up to remove payment option. Also when I go to turn...