What's going with my account?

Discus and support What's going with my account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a Day One Owner, (have the achievement and 27,000+ Gamer Score Only on Xbox One games) I never got my free Limbo code when Xbox Live Team was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaM5eS, Feb 1, 2015.

1. RaM5eS
    RaM5eS Guest

I am a Day One Owner, (have the achievement and 27,000+ Gamer Score Only on Xbox One games) I never got my free Limbo code when Xbox Live Team was running the promo last month? I've been checking my messages and email and never got....

I have also played HMCC since November 11 and have not received the free month .. and possibly I not receive the code for Halo ODST.

I also opted in to receive Xbox Marketing emails prior to Nov 11 and nothing.

The only thing I got is the gamer picture and backgrounds in my email.

What's going on? =(

:)

RaM5eS, Feb 1, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    What's going on with my games???

With the Xbox One games with gold games, you have to have a gold subscription in order to continue playing them for free.

Smwutches, Feb 1, 2015
  3. What's going on with my games???

so i was going through my digital games, then i selected a game that i had gotten through free for gold. It brings up the message that i need to insert a disk, the game is digital. I've played it before.

I try another digital game, still doesn't work. Wants me to renew gold or ea access. I never got ea access before and my Xbox LIVE is currently out. Then i try a digital 360 game that supported both versions, like Minecraft. Still doesn't work.

then i try to delete the game and redownload it. Now it wants me to buy it, a game that i bought years ago. Before the Xbox one came out. Because of this, I've lost a game, which is very unacceptable for Xbox live.

The only games that work is the digital 360 games i have that are backwards compatible.

Now i urge you to help me figure what is going on. Is it because my account not having LIVE? Is my account glitched? Or is it something else?

TrepidNiNjaZ3r0, Feb 1, 2015
  4. What's going with my account?

Hey there RaM5eS!

Sorry to hear that you did not receive a Limbo code. For more information about this offer, please check out Misses Quinzel's post here. To inquire
    about the about the Halo offer, you will need to make a post here. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Feb 6, 2015
Thema:

1. What's going with my account? - Similar Threads - What's going account

2. What’s going on with party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s going on with party chat: I keep getting disconnected from parties and my provider was out here that who provides my Internet and they said it wasn’t on our end it Hass to be on your guises and everything is running 100%...
  3. What’s going on with my Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What’s going on with my Xbox: What’s going on with my Xbox I am guessing that you are connecting through wifi? Try connecting via a wired network connection. I was having the same issues until I did this. If you need any more...
  4. What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?: I remember E3 2018 they made a promise and bug deal that games would support mods submitted by /u/sean_m_curry [link] [comments]
  5. If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...: Hello, my name is Austin, i have been a customer of Xbox and Microsoft for awhile now. I remember getting an Xbox 360 on my 9th birthday, me being 18 now makes me aware and well known about Xbox...
  6. What is going on with windows store/xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with windows store/xbox app: So I've been having an ongoing issue with the xbox game pass for PC. A lot of the titles on there such as Gears 5, Saints Row IV, AoE and a few more I've found just won't download on either the...
  7. What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds?: first play through I'll be the hero. I find it difficult to be the villain in role playing games befb81e3-6b62-4968-8b65-aa3554b55034
  8. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]
  9. When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox it does not let me add account. What should I do?!: im trying to add my account into my Xbox but when I press “add new” it tells me an error. What should I do??! b3f477e5-4d98-4bca-ad83-2ab9ec03bcec
  10. I don't know what is going on with my Account? Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is going on with my Account? Need Help!: Ok so my account is still charging my credit card for xbox live I have auto renewal off but it still wont let me remove my card. It doesn't show up to remove payment option. Also when I go to turn...