What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported

Discus and support What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i said one cuss word cuss this guy kept team killing me in r6 so i sent him a mesage [mod removed] you and i seen that some people lose all there games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BARTONBART, Oct 18, 2020.

1. BARTONBART
    BARTONBART Guest

i said one cuss word cuss this guy kept team killing me in r6 so i sent him a mesage [mod removed] you and i seen that some people lose all there games and i need to know will that happen to me

:)

BARTONBART, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

That would be up to the enforcement team, but most likely it would just be a 24 hour suspension.
  3. Mist3r g0d Win User

Im done with this garbage

This happened to me as well. Just got chat banned til tmm cause I killed Riphz in pubg and he got mad and messaged me cussing me out telling me to get cancer and die and all sorts of creative stuff. After like 15 msgs I replied and said I killed him to
    hear him [Mod Removed], he reports me and I get banned. Why? Cause I spelled
    [Mod Removed] right and he misspelled his cuss words to avoid the computer.
  4. Craven665 Win User

i got banned for some stupid stuff

Do you report people when they cuss you out? If not then that could be why there are no repercussions. Chances are if you got banned after sending a message it was because they reported you. Also, I believe that is one of the words that will get you a
    ban because it is ableist.
  5. JackSkellinglon Win User

I got banned for no reason at all

welcome to call of duty this happens all the time i once got banned for supposedly cheating. here was the problem i wasnt even on the game when i happened i had got off over 4 hours prior and was at work the one who had reported me was i guy i had reported
    for cheating and rage quit because we got tired of him cheating and ganged up on him and so he was mad and reported all of us for cheating and a bunch of over made up junk. however it also depends on what those 2 words were that you had said. i understand
    cussing happens all the time on CoD. epsecially when you get people that either rage every time they die or are kids that shouldnt even be on the game in the first place. its just one of those things that happens. im not saying kids shouldnt play but im sick
    of people that cuss or make racist remarks or think they have to make sounds like they are having **** or something. come on folks act your age or get off instead of harrasing those of us who want to try to enjoy the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I got ban for saying a cuss word

Please don't post messages like that on the forums
Thema:

1. What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported - Similar Threads - What’s gonna happen

2. What happens if i buy the street serpent pack from the Microsoft store instead directly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if i buy the street serpent pack from the Microsoft store instead directly...: My son saw the street serpent pack on the store and told me to get it because he has no skins and because it wasn't on the item shop 971fae23-6f7a-4f67-b1d6-6fb14d043653
  3. I dont know what`s wrong with this code

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know what`s wrong with this code: It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming. It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox...
  4. Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  5. Tired of not knowing what to fix in my Xbox LFG posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tired of not knowing what to fix in my Xbox LFG posts.: [img] Hello.there hasbeen multiple times across multiple games where i try to make LFG posts and it doesnt tell you what is “inappropriate”. Its so annoying and makes the whole experience much...
  6. My Xbox Game Pass subscription is past due, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Pass subscription is past due, what do I do?: My xbox game pass subscription is one month past due, i was just wondering if i would have to pay it or if it would just cancel automatically. Thanks! 0859f692-dd59-4ce7-b7d2-3c0d41bdf49c
  7. My xbox one has no setting option for streaming. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one has no setting option for streaming. What do i do?: We have an xbox one and would like to stream to windows 10. There is no option to stream from anywhere in the settings - trust me we've been through them all. The xbox is updated. Any info or...
  8. : What model is it?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : What model is it?: : What model is it? When I’m tryna set my xbox for my tv and they ask what model is it? Then show an example What do they mean by that b7ab0f4a-263a-4736-86f2-e04aed7ae08e
  9. smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again: I have everything the way its supposed to be setup for smartglass to run on my windows 10 laptop(shouldn't be running it but some idiot put it on here should have windows 7 but anywho)gamertag...
  10. what are we gonna do now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what are we gonna do now?: with cod looking like its dead in the water after that mp reveal, hearing nothing but bad things from everyone, cod was unlike any other game because we got present guns and present warfare, in a...