whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?

Discus and support whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/iAnthxxny [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iAnthxxny, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:33 PM.

1. /u/iAnthxxny
    /u/iAnthxxny Guest

/u/iAnthxxny, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:33 PM
  2. Majorkinx Win User

Im Not Sure What is Wrong With my Xbox

Hi. If you have only had your console for a month then the best thing is to contact ms support or to try the diagnostics tool which you can download from this site from the support page for xbox one. You will need an external storage device with at least
    2 GB and a your computer to download the files. I used the offline diagnostics tool last night and ended up doing the factory reset. I think most of these problems are to do with the console update. If you need any help give me a msg and I will help as much
    as I can.
  3. RnG-9C127DE7-DEB6-4F Win User

Can't connect and strange Error Status Report Messages

thats what happen to me and virgin says theres nothing wrong with the line. took my xbox over to my mothers and it connects with talk talk no problem but im my house with virgin wont connect
  4. Zack B_92 Win User

Update Failed. Can't download the update. Status Code: 397F - 0000 - 0080 - 0200 - 8015 - 1911

ive tried port forwarding, and after i set it up, it wouldnt let me even connect to xbox live. Im not sure if im setting it up wrong, but i can only connect when the ports are not being forwarded, but im connecting to the internet with my xbox currently,
    except for that update error
  5. Mr Yum Yummmm Win User

cant connect to network or xbox live..... PLEASE HELP

im having a same issue but i had my xbox for a while. my account that im typing with cannot sign in to xbox live. curious i tried to sign in on my other account which is silver and it can connect. i test my connection and it says i can CONNECT to xbox live.
    but when i go to sign in on this account it says cant connect. im not sure whats wrong i REALLY dont want to make another. PLEASE if anyone has a solution besides the steps they give me post it because i have tried everything all the steps in the last 2 hours
    and im tempted to go just get rid of it. im not angry or ranting just a frustrated individual trying to have fun :/
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Im connected but im also not connected

Via
    https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1166799728014761984

"We're still investigating users seeing errors at sign in across multiple services & we appreciate your ongoing patience. We'll update again here, as well as our status page: xbox.com/status when we have more info."

There may be some issues with updating the website, hence the activity on Twitter.

FYI: To access your offline games, be sure to go into Settings > Network Settings and select 'Go Offline'. This is a fix that has worked for me for a few years now.

Best,

L
Thema:

1. whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ? - Similar Threads - whats wrong apparently

2. What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?: Can change my password for my Xbox account. I lost the original and was forced to create a second account. I want my original back when will this be fixed? ff2f0f05-06a3-4655-a211-8d08a8b87c77
  3. I dont know what`s wrong with this code

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know what`s wrong with this code: It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming. It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox...
  4. What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op: So I'm a returning player coming back to rainbow because of the year one ops were included on game pass, however it won't allow me to use any of them now. Is this a problem for everyone else or...
  5. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...: I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have...
  6. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  7. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  8. What's wrong with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my headset?: Ok so this is going to sound really weird but my headset worked just fine until I gamed with my fiance. After we left our controllers and headsets on the bed we went outside for a smoke break,...
  9. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported): [IMG] submitted by /u/CheesyApricot [link] [comments]
  10. Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...: [img] I already owned the game but this showed up. c21b076e-4330-41b7-97ce-52b674c0fbd4