Whats region

Discus and support Whats region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to find my xbox360 pal or ntsc 64aef9b4-78ff-41a1-b555-591b9b3469aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MOHAMEDINSHAD, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Whats region

How to find my xbox360 pal or ntsc

:)

MOHAMEDINSHAD, Mar 27, 2020
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

What is region?

regions are the countries of the earth, north america/canada england, germany etc. if you say live in UK and you get a US MS points card it will not work as you can only use a UK ms points card on a UK region account. and regions, like the date of birth
    cannot be changed on the account once set, you can only migrate to one of the 9 countries that never had live before which are: Russia, Poland, South Africa, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Brazil, Colombia and Chile.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Whats region

Hi there,

Have you got the power cable that came with the console? If so, look out for voltage data on the sticker underneath - PAL should be 240V and NTSC and NTSC-J should say 110V.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working

That game is region locked so generally it's a region issues. What region are you in and what region is your account set to?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You may have to redeem it on another website. "TokenNotSupported" Alan wake code

What region is your account set for and what region are you physically in? That game is region locked so usually it's a region issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Having trouble redeeming code for fallout 3 on xbox one.

What region are you in and what region is your account? Most of the time, the issues with that code is a region issue. Fallout 3 is region locked.
Thema:

Whats region

1. Whats region - Similar Threads - Whats region

2. How do I know what region is my account in?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I know what region is my account in?: I tried to change my account to US but Xbox migration marks error. How can I verify my region (not on profile!) PS. there's no Account category for questions 65e4c57d-93c7-4c35-903e-bd8522360320
  3. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  4. What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?: I love Xbox and its environment but it so sad to see that it looks like they do not care for some small regions, because of that you have to create the account as if you were somewhere else and of...
  5. I changed my Region on my Xbox - now I can't redeem my code, no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my Region on my Xbox - now I can't redeem my code, no matter what.: I live in Austria and bought a game code (Red dead redemption (the first one for xbox 360). I changed my language settings (not my location in the first place) in order to install the game in...
  6. Mexico Region: What is going to happen to My Reward Points and My VIP Gems?

in XBoX Rewards
    Mexico Region: What is going to happen to My Reward Points and My VIP Gems?: Hello: My Xbox Live account, and hence the currency used, is set to the Mexico region and I would like to know what is going to happen to my VIP Gems and Reward points, once the transition is...
  7. What is my region?

in XBoX Rewards
    What is my region?: Hello, I had an issue with my region which wouldn't let earn points from missions. I was register as a Mexican account so I opted out of the program and created a new one, just wanna know if my...
  8. Operation Flashpoint: Red River???? what do you mean not in my region? wtff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River???? what do you mean not in my region? wtff: is xbox having a glitch or did they got completely bunkers? how come Operation Flashpoint: Red River isn't available in my region and **** do u mean by that? 18598b85-5b3c-4051-865f-a9abcf7341a3
  9. What does changing console region affect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does changing console region affect?: Hi, As the title says, I'd like an in-depth explanation to what happens when you change the console's region. I know changing region affects the Xbox One store, but does it also affect things...
  10. What if my country and region is not on the list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What if my country and region is not on the list?: I live in guam and I am tring to add my region on my xbox one and it is not on the list. 07f272d3-3d77-449f-af69-5cc317265e1f