What's the Best Way to Have Xbox Live Gold on 3-4 Xboxes??

Discus and support What's the Best Way to Have Xbox Live Gold on 3-4 Xboxes?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yes, I have three Xboxes. I'm about to add a fourth. I play, and I have three sons who play. We don't play a LOT, but when we do we want that option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ayemac, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Ayemac
    Ayemac Guest

Yes, I have three Xboxes. I'm about to add a fourth. I play, and I have three sons who play. We don't play a LOT, but when we do we want that option to do so with our respective friends.

What's the best way to enable Gold on all so that we can all play with our friends? I have Gold, so I set one of the consoles as the Home Xbox and mine is the alternate. That works for two. But three? Four?

The obvious way is to buy yet another Gold account. Ugh. Then there's the "well, everyone else is doing it" method of setting my third console up as a friend's Home Xbox to allow playing. That just seems wrong - but it might be the only choice.

I wish there were two options for this - the current way and the old way (360). I paid one Family account and had all my kids under it. It worked perfectly, but then they screwed it up on the Xbox One. Thanks, M$!

Any thoughts??

:)

Ayemac, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Ayemac Win User

Would you agree with me that it seems...wrong? It seems as if I'm being "punished" for spending more money with MS by spending...more money. So I buy four consoles and, as a result, have to purchase two Gold accounts. Seems odd.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The best and the only way is to purchase another gold subscription. Redeem it on another account, one of your sons accounts, then make one of the other consoles the home Xbox using that account.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Trial Time for Son on Live

1. You can use all the time just for him if you like. If it's a 48 hour trial it will not show as gold and you can only use one at a time

2. He will not have to change his gamertag if he joins live

3. If this is a new console and his account is one of the first 3 on the console, there is a 1 month gold membership available for joining live (this can be used once only)

4. If he is under 18 he cannot join the rewards program

5. You can set up the console with a family timer and family settings but other than that, the best way is to keep track of what he is playing and when

6. Have you considered signing up for the family gold pack? You get 4 memberships for $99. If you have gold now the remaining time on that will be credited to the cost. As the main account holder you can give MS Point allowances to the other accounts
    and keep track of their gaming habits.
  5. CalicoEye197124 Win User

Xbox Acc / Windows Live / Gamertag

I have a similar problem.

I bought my xbox 360 sometime 3 to 4 years ago. I made my gamertag profile, and used one of the 3 free months of gold that come with the xbox. Since then, I have not played online at all.

Now that 3 to 4 years have passed, and I want to actually get online, I have no idea what my password to my windows live account is, nor do I have access to the email address that it is linked to any longer. I have yet to contact support, as it is 5:30 am
    here. Does anyone know of a way around this?
  6. xTye Win User

Membership

Yes. You can stack up to 3 or 4 years worth of Xbox LIVE Gold.
Thema:

1. What's the Best Way to Have Xbox Live Gold on 3-4 Xboxes?? - Similar Threads - What's Best Live

2. What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?: Recently I was looking for the best IPTV service provider for my XBOX, then I found IPTVtune on Quora many people say they are best for XBOX. Can anybody tell me are they really best for XBOX?...
  3. what is best new xbox cosole for me to purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is best new xbox cosole for me to purchase?: i have 34.mbs download speed and 6 mbs upload speed b00901a2-768a-4a41-bb39-8110816a1313
  4. What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.: Don't forget to factor in that Reach was only available for Xbox during the time. a525b2f8-7a66-4688-b0ca-656a4b8fe786
  5. What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?: Looking to buy a monitor for my current Xbox one s, but I want this monitor to work fully when the new Xbox scarlet comes out. What is the best picture and response time monitor no more then 500$?...
  6. What is the best NFS games ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best NFS games ??: i have not played the last one yet but blacklist was fun. 80d150da-67c5-4811-8c78-769a47115a6b
  7. What's the best hotspot deal for Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best hotspot deal for Xbox live?: Why is it that the Xbox uses so much data to play a game? It seems to me that if the dreamcast could run on dial up with laptops for servers and play complex games (quake, unreal, etc.) With no...
  8. What's the best XBOX Live GOLD option for 2 xbox consoles and 3 profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best XBOX Live GOLD option for 2 xbox consoles and 3 profiles?: I've been considering re-activating XBOX Live Gold for my profile and 2 others in the household. 1 Xbox 360 console with 2 profiles and 1 Xbox 360 console with 1 profile. What is the best option...
  9. What's the best way to get the most out of xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best way to get the most out of xbox live: What's the best way to get the most from xbox live and really have a lot of fun,and what's the best way to get friends and really be in the zone cuz I want the most from my xbox...
  10. What is the best router for Xbox Live and multiple systems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best router for Xbox Live and multiple systems?: What would be the best router to hook up multiple game systems? I did the port forwarding for the Xbox 360. When I don't have those ports open I get disconnected from Xbox Live....