What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

Discus and support What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TYMPLAR, Jul 20, 2019.

1. TYMPLAR
    TYMPLAR Guest

What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother.

:)

TYMPLAR, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x... - Similar Threads - What's difference between

2. What’s the difference between a regular XBox gift card and one that says XBox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between a regular XBox gift card and one that says XBox Live?: I know the majority of you will think this is a stupid question but I’m just a mom not a gamer. Anyways... My son is wanting V-Bucks for Fortnite for Christmas and asked or a XBox gift card. When...
  3. What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass: Greeting my name is Ray, I recently bought my Xbox One S, and when I bought it came with an Xbox Live Gold which has prompted me to go Microsoft website, the isn't much about detail information...
  4. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...: my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3
  5. does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox ...: my question is in the title 923852bf-8efb-44bc-aaa8-37fe366215a3
  6. What is the main difference between second hand and brand new games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the main difference between second hand and brand new games?: Hi people, This is my first time owning a gaming console so pardon me for asking stupid questions... I was wondering what is the main difference between second hand and brand new games? How...
  7. What is the main difference between second hand and brand new games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the main difference between second hand and brand new games?: Hi people, This is my first time owning a gaming console so pardon me for asking stupid questions... I was wondering what is the main difference between second hand and brand new games? How...
  8. What is the difference between 4K and HDR?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the difference between 4K and HDR?: I had a long tank to day with the LG suport (my TV) and the X box chat support . I was trying to understand why my TV could run the games in 4k (at least i think it does under gaming of cod WW2...
  9. What's the difference between leaving and following a club?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the difference between leaving and following a club?: As selecting either one makes you leave the club so what is the difference? Also, is there a way I can stay in a club but NOT get posts from all the members clogging up my community feed?...
  10. What's the difference between same unit repair and same unit repair flight program?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the difference between same unit repair and same unit repair flight program?????: Now at the point of sending my console in after hours of troubleshooting......is one of these faster or something. 019165ca-8d1d-48b1-810c-a47c7223eaed