What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?

Discus and support What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've always wondered this as I'm never sure what to set FoV to in games that let you change it like Borderlands 3 or Battlefield. I usually sit on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MasterkillerX, Jan 13, 2020.

1. What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?

I've always wondered this as I'm never sure what to set FoV to in games that let you change it like Borderlands 3 or Battlefield. I usually sit on my bed 4 feet (almost exactly) from my 32 inch monitor. I imagine resolution isn't a factor, just sitting distance and screen size, right? I'd like to know where I should put FoV at for all games. I'm thinking lower like around 75-80, but any suggestions or insight is appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/MasterkillerX
    [link] [comments]

/u/MasterkillerX, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?

1. What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor? - Similar Threads - What's ideal FoV

2. What was your hardest achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was your hardest achievement?: Forza i think it was start last finish first in a full lobby never did it ed6189f0-e557-4e27-a5e6-555fe71e2b99
  3. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  4. I don't have a clue what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have a clue what happened: I was playing a game online with some friends. I then noticed I couln't hear them in the party chat. I look in the chat and it says I was disconnected. I don't know why. 10 minutes later I still...
  5. What games to do visit every year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games to do visit every year?: Probably star wars or plants vs zombies 0dcd9d7f-fce5-4bf9-8b54-3c21043f7f7a
  6. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  7. What should be brought to SoT in a future update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should be brought to SoT in a future update?: Better single player options 4f8df4c7-d7dd-4f85-b206-5d022f889bc2
  8. At what age did you started gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At what age did you started gaming?: it seems to me around my 4 years, my father had buy a master system with alex kid install on it, since I do not stop playing continuously :) 75567cd5-e9fa-45e1-9d88-295d2b600e80
  9. What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?: Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the Xbox days. My brothers and sisters were always...
  10. What is your Ideal Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your Ideal Game?: I would create a version of gta that is set in the UK 2ca269a9-8c17-445c-8257-3794d0b1e5d2