What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

Discus and support What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leemur60, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Leemur60
    Leemur60 Guest

I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her.

:)

Leemur60, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game - Similar Threads - What's complex character

2. Headset Mic Static What Do I Do?

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Mic Static What Do I Do?: Okay so I got a wireless headset for Christmas from my parents, I am not so sure what type it is though but when I try to use my mic it doesn't pick up my voice unless I put it up to my mouth and...
  3. What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020): Hello fellow gamers, The weekend is finally upon us and I hope everyone has had a good week. This weekend was great for announcements on the GamePass front with some amazing games coming out...
  4. Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]: Hola Comunidad!!! Tengo una consulta que espero haya algún experto que me pueda asesorar ya que no encuentro respuesta que me ayude a entender. Actualmente estoy utilizando un email como...
  5. How do you find out what your parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you find out what your parent account: i set my account wrong and i forgot my parents mail address 87d1a8c3-3600-4cc3-8a1a-f29067a89bc5
  6. What franchise do you think has the most potential but somehow it misses everytime?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What franchise do you think has the most potential but somehow it misses everytime?: I feel like this about the Fallout franchise. If you follow the lore and "vibe" from the first 2 games you ca see the direction they wanted to follow. A grim apocalypse with a lot of references...
  7. How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing: Hello, What am I missing here? How do I stop the pop-up notifications from a person that's no longer on my friends list? I've removed the friend from my friends list. I blocked & muted the person...
  8. What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!

in XBoX on Windows
    What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!: Seriously, what does one have to do? How much does one have to beg? It's been over 2 years since the Games for Windows Marketplace could last retrieve and let us download our past purchases that...
  9. What happened to start recording now?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to start recording now?: Previously you used to be able to start recording clips up to 2 minutes with a certain button press but recently that seems gone? submitted by /u/ragingseaturtle [link] [comments]
  10. Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...

in XboX Insiders
    Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MajorTemper [link] [comments]