What’s the new update about ?

Discus and support What’s the new update about ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XxxDepression-666 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxxDepression-666, Aug 9, 2019.

1. What’s the new update about ?

/u/XxxDepression-666, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

What about a new Xbox 360 update?

[quote user="Nic727"]Allow custom gamerpic that we customize from Xbox.com or via OneDrive.[/quote]

People will start using pictures of their junk as gamerpics. It will not end well.

[quote user="Nic727"]Achievement as gamerpic[/quote]

I agree here. You can already use achievement pictures as background on the Xbox One, so why not do something similar on the 360?

[quote user="Nic727"]Be able to preview dashboard background before buying them[/quote]

Another thing I would agree with. I would also add the ability to preview gamerpic packs. There are some sites and Youtube pages that let you preview the themes, but they are external sites, not some internal preview system.

[quote user="Nic727"]Remove white half from Xbox background[/quote]

That is something that has never really bothered me, but if it's something you want, I won't stand in your way.

[quote user="Nic727"]Be able to see achievements from Xbox One games[/quote]

You can see the total gamerscore you have earned on the Xbox One, but not the individual achievements. It would be a good idea to include what each of the achievements are.

I would also add to this suggestion, by adding the ability to see your Xbox One purchases on your download history, rather than it saying "Content not available".
  3. Nic727 Win User

I know they can be banned, but making something official and to have all the support and feature to report bad content could be great!

Also, I saw the the Search tab (on the left) has Bing Beta... A bit old. They should put the official Bing and add more background (+ add a Bing theme for Xbox).
  4. eber3 Win User

Hacks and custom gamerpics will get them banned.

I agree with you about "Remove white half from Xbox background". A lot of backgrounds like good until I actually apply them and half the picture is whitewashed over.
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

I like the rest aside from the gamerpics. If you want custom gamerpics, get that old Xbox camera and use that to take something. Otherwise, the rest of these are good tips.

One tip I'd like to add, is that the next dashboard that they release for the 360, should be smaller and not take as much time to load up like previous ones. The original dashboard loaded up nearly right away from what I remember, the new dashboards slow
    the startup even more imo.
  6. Nic727 Win User

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

People will start using pictures of their junk as gamerpics. It will not end well.
    [/quote]

I agree, but people are already use kind of hack to put custom gamerpic and I didn't see bad stuffs... Maybe add a report option for "bad gamerpic"?
Thema:

What’s the new update about ?

1. What’s the new update about ? - Similar Threads - What’s update

2. What if I never download system updates?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I never download system updates?: So I'm currently among the Xone-X users facing the bootup debacle/HDD failure/startup errors, etc. When the August 13, 2019 system update came out, I was excited as I thought it might fix these...
  3. what's the point of updating?

in XboX Insiders
    what's the point of updating?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...

in XboX Insiders
    Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MajorTemper [link] [comments]
  5. We’ve updated gamertags to help you more easily get a name you want in your language. What...

in XboX Insiders
    We’ve updated gamertags to help you more easily get a name you want in your language. What...: All players should be able to express themselves proudly in their native language. We’re making a change to empower players around the world with more choice in how they represent themselves. We...
  6. Whats your favourite thing about sea of thieves new update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats your favourite thing about sea of thieves new update?: With Sea of Thieves releasing the new update, what do you think to this and what is your new favourite new feature, for me its the harpoon gun, this for me is ground breaking and makes combat and...
  7. console is stuck at 33% on applying update and it won't finish the update! no matter what I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    console is stuck at 33% on applying update and it won't finish the update! no matter what I...: I've tried all possible ways to reset it and to swipe it clean and it comes back with a error each time. I also formatted USB flash drive so I can update it offline it'll drop it back down to 0%...
  8. What do you like about the New Update in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you like about the New Update in Minecraft?: This forum can be used to help each other in the game, and sharing best map seeds, etc. 10da15e6-8d39-4bff-bf76-fffe69e7574e
  9. XBox One update on Xbox One X is frozen at 66% for a couple of hours... what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One update on Xbox One X is frozen at 66% for a couple of hours... what should I do?: Woke up to an update frozen on the screen... tempted to shut off and restart but wanted to hear from someone who had been through it first? Any takers? e763fffd-a601-4bc1-99e7-2308a3261d20
  10. Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??: After the 1.5 hours of almost downloading 2 updates, that really should of been about 20 minutes,My xbox one is now reinstalling a game that I have already installed from December??? WHY??? It...