What’s the new update about ?

Discus and support What’s the new update about ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XxxDepression-666 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxxDepression-666, Aug 9, 2019.

1. What’s the new update about ?

/u/XxxDepression-666, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

What about a new Xbox 360 update?

[quote user="Nic727"]Allow custom gamerpic that we customize from Xbox.com or via OneDrive.[/quote]

People will start using pictures of their junk as gamerpics. It will not end well.

[quote user="Nic727"]Achievement as gamerpic[/quote]

I agree here. You can already use achievement pictures as background on the Xbox One, so why not do something similar on the 360?

[quote user="Nic727"]Be able to preview dashboard background before buying them[/quote]

Another thing I would agree with. I would also add the ability to preview gamerpic packs. There are some sites and Youtube pages that let you preview the themes, but they are external sites, not some internal preview system.

[quote user="Nic727"]Remove white half from Xbox background[/quote]

That is something that has never really bothered me, but if it's something you want, I won't stand in your way.

[quote user="Nic727"]Be able to see achievements from Xbox One games[/quote]

You can see the total gamerscore you have earned on the Xbox One, but not the individual achievements. It would be a good idea to include what each of the achievements are.

I would also add to this suggestion, by adding the ability to see your Xbox One purchases on your download history, rather than it saying "Content not available".
  3. Nic727 Win User

I know they can be banned, but making something official and to have all the support and feature to report bad content could be great!

Also, I saw the the Search tab (on the left) has Bing Beta... A bit old. They should put the official Bing and add more background (+ add a Bing theme for Xbox).
  4. eber3 Win User

Hacks and custom gamerpics will get them banned.

I agree with you about "Remove white half from Xbox background". A lot of backgrounds like good until I actually apply them and half the picture is whitewashed over.
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

I like the rest aside from the gamerpics. If you want custom gamerpics, get that old Xbox camera and use that to take something. Otherwise, the rest of these are good tips.

One tip I'd like to add, is that the next dashboard that they release for the 360, should be smaller and not take as much time to load up like previous ones. The original dashboard loaded up nearly right away from what I remember, the new dashboards slow
    the startup even more imo.
  6. Nic727 Win User

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

People will start using pictures of their junk as gamerpics. It will not end well.
    [/quote]

I agree, but people are already use kind of hack to put custom gamerpic and I didn't see bad stuffs... Maybe add a report option for "bad gamerpic"?
Thema:

What’s the new update about ?

1. What’s the new update about ? - Similar Threads - What’s update

2. What do I need to do to get game updates for Forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to get game updates for Forza horizon 2: How to get forza horizon 2 updates for Xbox 360 1afaca58-9881-4367-b82d-a4ccccc5be58
  3. Forza 4 STILL not updating no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 STILL not updating no matter what I do: I am away to give up on this - Forza 4 is not updating because of the 'installation stopped' message. I factory reset my xbox and still nothing changed, I deleted the local saved games on my xbox...
  4. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  5. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments]
  6. I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?: I would like to know since I'm new to alpha skip ahead and I don't see many changes submitted by /u/SenkoFox [link] [comments]
  7. Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...: Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear. 1cab9a88-2f44-4ecc-a86d-b0978ccb1f78
  8. What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update

in XboX Insiders
    What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  9. What does Automatic Updates do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does Automatic Updates do?: Hello. I have an XB1 X console but I play offline. But whenever I finish playing, does it auto update everything offline? Let's say if I open back my network to Online, will they show a...
  10. What if I never download system updates?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I never download system updates?: So I'm currently among the Xone-X users facing the bootup debacle/HDD failure/startup errors, etc. When the August 13, 2019 system update came out, I was excited as I thought it might fix these...