What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead?

Discus and support What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What's the point of being in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring if we don't get to use and give feedback on the newest features? I'm disappointed that only a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/prasad1287, Sep 20, 2022.

1. What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead?

What's the point of being in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring if we don't get to use and give feedback on the newest features? I'm disappointed that only a subset of the Skip Ahead ring got the new home page design

submitted by /u/prasad1287
    [link] [comments]

/u/prasad1287, Sep 20, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
Thema:

What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead?

1. What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - What's point Alpha

2. What do I even do at this point?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I even do at this point?: When I opened the Minecraft launcher, it took really long to respond, and I decided to restart my pc. That didn't help. Eventually Minecraft responded and logged me out of my account. I tried...
  3. What's the point in Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the point in Gold?: What is the point in paying for Gold when the Xbox online Experiences is Manipulative broken garbage? With the Acquisition of Activsion and it's Maniplulative online Experiences which will...
  4. what the hell is wrong with microsoft at this point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what the hell is wrong with microsoft at this point: ok so i have gotten minecraft bedrock edition for free for owning minecraft xbox one edition and i am signed in on the right account on pc but i cant even install it on pc...
  5. Can someone tell me what the point of levelling up is?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone tell me what the point of levelling up is?: ^ submitted by /u/Kai595400123 [link] [comments]
  6. Should i leave Insider Program? What's the point of it?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i leave Insider Program? What's the point of it?: I like help and all, and also wanted to check the new Edge Browser. But apart from that i don't know what's the benefits of being insider. Lately I just read about how bad are the updates, and...
  7. What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards?: Did anyone notice that the share & ask for points is removed from the Microsoft Rewards? I notice it when I looked at it & contact Microsoft Rewards Support on what happen to sharing points. And...
  8. What do you waste points on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What do you waste points on: What do you waste points on abcd121e-1bd7-417a-8ee7-ca2042e6ea1f
  9. What do G points do in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do G points do in Xbox: Hi, I played the Microsoft Solitaire on my Windows 10 PC yesterday. And I wonder what do the G points do in Xbox? Can someone help me? cc06127e-291d-4f20-bb85-59682c9c1cd1
  10. what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership: what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership 25a7b7df-8ffa-46aa-8ad8-e8154545630a