whats the point of "contact us"

Discus and support whats the point of "contact us" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If your problem is not in their list how the [mod removed] do we get help? So bloody frustrating. All I want to do is set up my daughter on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by valdispetzer, Aug 26, 2019.

1. valdispetzer
    valdispetzer Guest

If your problem is not in their list how the [mod removed] do we get help?

So bloody frustrating.

All I want to do is set up my daughter on xbox live. Get as far as get permission from adult- type in my email and password- then tells me password or URL is wrong? I know its not because I have no problem signing in on my own.

who do we contact for help? I tried doing it on the console- gave all the details required- tells me all is good, but the live sign is just not there on her profile.

Someone out there who can help? because Microsoft don't really want us to "contact" them at all! Way to busy setting up their next billing dates than to help

:)

valdispetzer, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vald,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more
    questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  4. valdispetzer Win User

I'll try that thank you.

I would never have guessed to go to billing for an answer to this question, but i should have guessed- That's what its all about i guess
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Sorry for the inconvience caused, can imagine it is frustrating.

I would suggest you request a call back on the website.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When prompted to speak to a virtual agent i suggest you decline that option until you get a option for a call back.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

What's the point in contacting Support?

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: http://xbx.lv/rqQZaL
Thema:

1. whats the point of "contact us" - Similar Threads - whats point contact

2. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  3. what's the point of updating?

in XboX Insiders
    what's the point of updating?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games: Seriously what is the point in buying a wheel for racing games when you can't map the buttons and dials properly? Why on earth would i want to map buttons A, B, X, Y 4 times instead of being able...
  5. Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?: Why do I need a keyboard and a mouse for xbox if I can't play total war, or wow or LoL ... Adapt good games for the xbox keyboard! Where is total war ??? What is the problem? XBox processor...
  6. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...
  7. What is the point of having the whole first page filled with old locked posts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of having the whole first page filled with old locked posts?: No text. The question is the header 9dc061f1-37ba-4d7b-8782-373de7917f9b
  8. whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer: what is the point of still making xbox 360 game work if u xbox live allow people to cheat while playing multiplayer 1c961d9f-aa99-4000-8cbb-ce2222f57e57
  9. Whats the point of this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the point of this?: I have discovered something infuriating in Microsoft that I wanted to ask. Whats the point of separating xbox one s and xbox one x? I mean the only difference in my point of view, is one x has...
  10. What's the point in contacting Support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the point in contacting Support?: What's the point in contacting Support? You never get back to me and the problem remains unfixed!!!! Wake up and provide some customer service! Why won't the puzzles download? Find out why and...