what's the point of updating?

Discus and support what's the point of updating? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 6, 2019.

1. what's the point of updating?

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

what's the point of updating?

1. what's the point of updating? - Similar Threads - what's point updating

2. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  3. What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games: Seriously what is the point in buying a wheel for racing games when you can't map the buttons and dials properly? Why on earth would i want to map buttons A, B, X, Y 4 times instead of being able...
  4. Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?: Why do I need a keyboard and a mouse for xbox if I can't play total war, or wow or LoL ... Adapt good games for the xbox keyboard! Where is total war ??? What is the problem? XBox processor...
  5. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...
  6. G and points what is for?

in XBoX on Windows
    G and points what is for?: I see in my profile I a G and some points what is for? a3547321-d9eb-4a50-b01c-51b12b2ebfe2
  7. What is the point of having the whole first page filled with old locked posts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of having the whole first page filled with old locked posts?: No text. The question is the header 9dc061f1-37ba-4d7b-8782-373de7917f9b
  8. whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer: what is the point of still making xbox 360 game work if u xbox live allow people to cheat while playing multiplayer 1c961d9f-aa99-4000-8cbb-ce2222f57e57
  9. Whats the point of this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the point of this?: I have discovered something infuriating in Microsoft that I wanted to ask. Whats the point of separating xbox one s and xbox one x? I mean the only difference in my point of view, is one x has...
  10. What happened to most of my points, had over 200,000 now I have only 76,000 plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to most of my points, had over 200,000 now I have only 76,000 plus: Why did you remove two thirds of my points d92d47c9-072c-4c82-be2e-fd485460c42d