What’s the procedure?

Discus and support What’s the procedure? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck at 54% when applying the latest Omega update. Have tried all the usual restart and full factory reset. I can’t get the off line... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ObsidianWalker, Aug 5, 2019.

1. What’s the procedure?

My Xbox is stuck at 54% when applying the latest Omega update. Have tried all the usual restart and full factory reset.

I can’t get the off line update to even recognise any of my usb sticks.

submitted by /u/ObsidianWalker
    [link] [comments]

/u/ObsidianWalker, Aug 5, 2019
  2. McFragPants Win User

what the ??

[quote user="Rizzlok"]

since when does league play (which houses less then 10k players at any given time)

and constant uav spam (people to lazy to shoot it down)

are more important then the connection issues online? makes no sense

[/quote]

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? That's what I want to know
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

what the ****

please contact trey arc and report player on xbox
  4. skys7 Win User

What If?

of course Halo 4 is in the Focus yet
  5. WPAK Win User

What?

Hi there,

-

for any information about console bans etc see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

And unfortunately you are in the wrong section for console ban issues please go to this forum section for any complaints or questions regarding console bans:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Also be aware that the subscription is on the account and not on the console, so when you get a replacement console, you should be able to use the account and gold subscription without problems (As long as the account isn't banned)
  6. curiousmole Win User

whats with

^^ Agreed, cant base the whole game on a penalty or two.
Thema:

What’s the procedure?

1. What’s the procedure? - Similar Threads - What’s procedure

2. What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12): plan on grinding out that apex! f681442a-3882-4e08-a56d-a1870daddc94
  3. what does it mean about game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean about game code: why cant i pay far cry 4 in the Philippines on my xbox 360 bfe23828-1b8d-48f2-b201-40445df38d23
  4. Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.: Have I bin hacked or what ? Who is sparta 27c21752-c2f1-48a0-874e-025be4450b0c
  5. What do I need to do to get game updates for Forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to get game updates for Forza horizon 2: How to get forza horizon 2 updates for Xbox 360 1afaca58-9881-4367-b82d-a4ccccc5be58
  6. Cortana is dead so what am I meant to use now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana is dead so what am I meant to use now?: As the title says really. I've got to say, I find it really annoying when Microsoft do stuff like this. They didn't tell me Cortana is no longer on xbox, why I can't just continue to use it as it...
  7. What it takes for an XBox app to trust a custom CA certificate for lab-testing https traffic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What it takes for an XBox app to trust a custom CA certificate for lab-testing https traffic?: Hello, I am writing this from the context of testing a video streaming application within a test lab on a XBox One. We have to decrypt and analyze the https traffic generated from this...
  8. Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what the name of this game or app: It was on the home page under the sponsered box now it switched to nba 2k after i restarted console anywho It was based on recieving rewards for your gamerscore i wanted to try it out but it wasnt...
  9. Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing: Asus (Modems/Gateways): What servers do the Xbox use for testing When I run a test network speed & statistics My latency is like 65 ms. When I run a speed test from Okla or fast.com my latency...
  10. Rage 2 - What a gem in the rough!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 - What a gem in the rough!: It looked interesting, but I never played the first Rage (which I heard was pretty good). However, I heard it didn't really surpass Rage 1 enough to matter. Again, I never played either of them to...