What’s the procedure?

Discus and support What’s the procedure? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck at 54% when applying the latest Omega update. Have tried all the usual restart and full factory reset. I can’t get the off line... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ObsidianWalker, Aug 5, 2019.

1. What’s the procedure?

My Xbox is stuck at 54% when applying the latest Omega update. Have tried all the usual restart and full factory reset.

I can’t get the off line update to even recognise any of my usb sticks.

submitted by /u/ObsidianWalker
    [link] [comments]

/u/ObsidianWalker, Aug 5, 2019
  2. McFragPants Win User

what the ??

[quote user="Rizzlok"]

since when does league play (which houses less then 10k players at any given time)

and constant uav spam (people to lazy to shoot it down)

are more important then the connection issues online? makes no sense

[/quote]

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? That's what I want to know
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

what the ****

please contact trey arc and report player on xbox
  4. skys7 Win User

What If?

of course Halo 4 is in the Focus yet
  5. WPAK Win User

What?

Hi there,

-

for any information about console bans etc see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

And unfortunately you are in the wrong section for console ban issues please go to this forum section for any complaints or questions regarding console bans:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Also be aware that the subscription is on the account and not on the console, so when you get a replacement console, you should be able to use the account and gold subscription without problems (As long as the account isn't banned)
  6. curiousmole Win User

whats with

^^ Agreed, cant base the whole game on a penalty or two.
Thema:

What’s the procedure?

1. What’s the procedure? - Similar Threads - What’s procedure

2. Preview-alpha vs Alpha: What’s the difference?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview-alpha vs Alpha: What’s the difference?: I got into preview alpha submitted by /u/ActivePaco [link] [comments]
  3. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  4. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  5. Can't buy Alan Wake...what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Alan Wake...what gives?: Been trying to buy Alan Wake, but can't. Tried the store via console and site and even though you can find the game in both stores selecting buy does nothing. I was however able to download it's...
  6. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  7. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  8. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  9. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  10. What is “Latency” and what should it be at?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What is “Latency” and what should it be at?: What is “Latency” and what should it be at? A simple search found this article... What is latency in online video games? Latency, measured as ping, refers to the average total time that it takes...