Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

Discus and support Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon. 95388452-6ba8-4f2e-869a-3cae25a50e3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon.

:)

nehemiahblyler, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Michael (L2kc) Win User

Chances are very very low due to Treyarch adding lots of stuff into the reserves system
  3. NasifK Win User

Yeah sadly most people won't be getting one anytime soon.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

If it's a top tier weapon it's safe to say that's odds are going to be relatively low as you dont want everyone running around with one
  5. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Longer story

I totally agree they added a story to black ops 4
  6. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Longer story

I totally agree they added a story to black ops 4
Thema:

1. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019? - Similar Threads - Whats total items

2. What are the steps of signing in a guest account when playing Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the steps of signing in a guest account when playing Forza 7: I cannot enable the two players split screen when playing Forza 7. I have followed the steps of clicking the 3 little lines to add in the second players. It does nothing. I have used the main...
  3. I reset and wanted to keep games and apps it did that what I’m wondering is did it also...

in XboX Insiders
    I reset and wanted to keep games and apps it did that what I’m wondering is did it also...: Just need some help submitted by /u/slimeyx3 [link] [comments]
  4. My brother spilled water on my xbox and it went inside the fan area, what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother spilled water on my xbox and it went inside the fan area, what should I do: So my brother spilled water on my xbox and it went inside the vent area while my xbox was on so what I did was get unplug my xbox and get paper towels and wiped it but some water managed to go in...
  5. My xbox live subscription is about to expire, whats gonna happened to my games on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live subscription is about to expire, whats gonna happened to my games on the xbox...: Im just saying this because I have a xbox 360 and I have a bunch of games from games with gold that are digital and im wondering if im about to lose any of them if my subscription were to expire....
  6. Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...: Keeps telling me change my password and verify my account, i have done it aboot 10 different times with 10 different passwords and I'm aboot it lose my mind. f5f0fac9-dd44-427f-9357-489c5c309ea5
  7. Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost: [IMG] submitted by /u/Guilty-Song2711 [link] [comments]
  8. What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?: I was playing towers of time in Mortal Kombat 11 and I'm on my last tower and it says "10/25 - Total Throws With Shang Tsung", what does this mean and how do I do it? I can't unlock the last tower...
  9. Xbox says I have unlocked 0 achievements. However, my total gamerscore is still visible. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have unlocked 0 achievements. However, my total gamerscore is still visible. What ...: My total gamercore of 60577 is still visible but it says I have not completed any achievements on any xbox one games. Achievements lists for individual games will not load either. I also think...
  10. What is Your Total Gameplay Time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Your Total Gameplay Time?: Go to halowaypoint.com, click on Halo Reach Service Record, and your total play time should be under "Total Wins". My gameplay time is: 7 days, 8 hours, and 21 minutes....