What's this error code??

Discus and support What's this error code?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently playing assasins creed odyssey and trying to download a club reward (lieutenant) for my ship. I keep receiving this error code when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marcelhager, Feb 15, 2020.

1. marcelhager
    marcelhager Guest

What's this error code??

I'm currently playing assasins creed odyssey and trying to download a club reward (lieutenant) for my ship. I keep receiving this error code when trying to download something in the game.

[0x00100103]

It also says to visit www.xbox.com/status for more information but I'm not getting anything with this error code.

:)

marcelhager, Feb 15, 2020
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can you please change my accont region back to Latvia

What is the error message that you are receiving, specifically? What does it say? What is the error code?
  3. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live Purchase Won't Go Through

Have you tried on the console? What error message and error code do you see there? The error information from the website doesn't give any information on what is happening. The error from the console is what's needed to narrow down the issue.
  4. FlutterRaeg Win User

Insert Credit Card?!

What exactly do you mean "but it didn't worked"? What error code did you get, or what error if it simply says it.
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Error 4004 What is it for?

[quote user="mrmcmurray"]

Got answers folks lets hear them!

[/quote]

Seems to be a recurring issue with the YouTube app that may have been introduced with the App's latest update. You should contact Xbox Support and inquire. 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. BinaryXtreme Win User

What is error code

Clear your cache memory on your XBOX. This will not harm or erase any important data.

Clear your Xbox 360 system cache.

Restart your console.

Try to complete the action again.

The Xbox 360 console also stores temporary files for Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Clearing the Marketplace cache may fix your Xbox LIVE content download problem. Follow these steps:

On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device.

Select System Items.

Select Marketplace System Data.

Select Delete.

Restart your console.

If you still get status code 80153003 or 80153016, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

What's this error code??

1. What's this error code?? - Similar Threads - What's error code

2. What is a error code Sj2+ZOZoqh+vEKPH.2.1, I can not login my xbox live account for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is a error code Sj2+ZOZoqh+vEKPH.2.1, I can not login my xbox live account for Minecraft.: After upgrade of Minecraft to new version, I can not login my id through the game. It said to me that I need to go """Account.live.com""" and fix the problem but when I login Microsoft account...
  3. What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties

in XboX Insiders
    What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties: I can't even stay start a party of my own without it disconnecting it. My friends literally had to drop me for someone else cause the communication was important for this match so that took a few...
  4. Game won’t install no matter what Error code:0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t install no matter what Error code:0x80070570: So I recent wanted to redownload AC Unity but when ever I try install the game it always cancels it and gives me a “installation stopped” message and that the file is corrupt. I first canceled the...
  5. Xbox 360 E codice errore 0033. Cosa fare?[Translation-Xbox 360 And error code 0033. what to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E codice errore 0033. Cosa fare?[Translation-Xbox 360 And error code 0033. what to...: Ciao a tutti. Possiedo una Xbox 360 E usata pochissimo e dopo averla riaccesa dopo tanto il pulsante di accensione diventa rosso dopo poco averlo premuto. Il codice errore diagnosticato è il...
  6. What is error code 0x80048504

in XBoX on Windows
    What is error code 0x80048504: ?When I try to open any games on my Microsoft Surface 3 Pro, I get a message that my computer cannot sign in to XBOX and an error code 0x80048504. This syarted after a recent Microsoft update....
  7. I have a error code 0x87DD0013 and I don't know what to do about.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a error code 0x87DD0013 and I don't know what to do about.: I have error code 0x87DD0013, I don't know how to fix this. Microsoft please help me fix this. d972818e-603b-46e8-8786-e080743691af
  8. What is error code 404019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is error code 404019?: What is error code 404019? 8f76cade-3e69-4772-8d95-b6fa0997822e
  9. what is error code 404019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is error code 404019: Every time I open Microsoft Mahjong I get error code 404019. What does this mean? 6c1dd1e9-86bb-4c11-9252-c76d24663fb2
  10. Anyone know what error code 0x8b100042 is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know what error code 0x8b100042 is?: I can access my Madden 20 game because of error code 0x8b100042. Anyone know what this means or how I can fix it? 3cb9aef8-5dd3-498a-b4aa-0732960e66ab