what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?

Discus and support what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been hearing about it but have no idea what it looks like. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Jun 30, 2020.

1. what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?

/u/MichaeLionheart, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. DBurleson Win User

account and next xbox

Obviously people would want to keep their GT and score. What is there to talk about before ANY of us know what microsoft is going to do?
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Day One Edition Return

[quote user="FLEMDAWG"]I want a full refund as this machine is anything but what was advertise.[/quote]You have to talk to your retailer. The good news is that your retailer may have an extended return period due to the holiday season.

Support cannot help you. You didn't buy the Xbox direct from Microsoft. Keep in mind that if you bought the console from the Microsoft Store, Xbox Support is not support for the Microsoft Store.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Are things getting better for the xb1?

What is this "disc drive" people keep talking about?
  5. KevinM598 Win User

Audio CD player app is "Unavailable"

Just talked to 2 different people at Microsoft support and was told that the audio cd player wasn't even published by Microsoft and has been removed from the store by the publisher. I don't know what to believe but the the X-Box One is a joke.
  6. superSnausages Win User

Why are the forums so dead now.

People keep saying that 'a handful ruined it for the rest'. In what sense? By creating new threads when the old ones were deleted according to arbitrary rules imposed by mods? What's wrong with that? Or are the moderators the 'handful' being talked about?
Thema:

what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?

1. what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about? - Similar Threads - what's microsoft store

2. Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.: I've been trying link my Microsoft account to my Playstation account on Minecraft for the PS4, however when I do I get a message saying my Microsoft account is already linked to another...
  3. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  4. What shipping methods does microsoft store use? and what are the proccessing times.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What shipping methods does microsoft store use? and what are the proccessing times.: What shipping methods does Microsoft store use from USPS, FedEx, and Ups for the xbox one x? and what are the processing times. Thanks in advance for the help! Sorry if this might be the wrong...
  5. What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store: What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store 3c8c5fee-214a-43a4-8a4c-98d82451cd91
  6. Qué pasa si compro en otra región de Microsoft Store? (What happens if I buy in another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Qué pasa si compro en otra región de Microsoft Store? (What happens if I buy in another...: Por ejemplo: Soy de Argentina y compro un juego de Microsoft México porque es más barato. Pasa algo? Translate-For example: I am from Argentina and I buy a game from Microsoft Mexico because it...
  7. What's up with points. Microsoft says I only got 59 for the month from store

in XBoX Rewards
    What's up with points. Microsoft says I only got 59 for the month from store: Since there was supposed to be sweepstakes for new xbox one x's. I made a concerted effort to get serious. I preordered Shadow of War, Forza 7 and Assassins origins. I also purchased Evil...
  8. what if I have bought Microsoft products outside the microsoft store online?

in XBoX Rewards
    what if I have bought Microsoft products outside the microsoft store online?: I have bought a new system and other microsoft products from street stores. I was wanting to know if I could get credit for those things? I have bought 2 games and a xbox one.......
  9. What is the ship date for launch day Xbox One X Scorpio editions ordered from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the ship date for launch day Xbox One X Scorpio editions ordered from Microsoft Store: Will Scorpio edition Xbox one Xs ordered from Microsoft website be shipped so that they ARRIVE at customers house ON 11/7? Or aren’t they going to be shipped out on the 7th...arriving at...
  10. gta san andreas from microsoft store - laptop, windows 10 - what controler works with that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta san andreas from microsoft store - laptop, windows 10 - what controler works with that?: What way can I play gta sa with controler? I have only Logitech but game does not recognize it. aedc3f6f-0908-403e-abca-e46ecc06aa23