What's up with the xbox backwards compatibility program?

Discus and support What's up with the xbox backwards compatibility program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Backwards compatibility has been a great feature that all xbox fans including myself have loved since it was announced. I would like someone from xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TiPT0P, Mar 15, 2019.

1. TiPT0P
    TiPT0P Guest

Backwards compatibility has been a great feature that all xbox fans including myself have loved since it was announced. I would like someone from xbox to provide some insight on what it takes to get the games that we voted for backwards compatible. I've
    reached out to executive producers and devs of games , the publishers, xbox support, Phil Spencer and all the higher ups on social media. I've had one developer respond to me which was Patrick lui who headed up the multiplayer for Medal of Honor 2010, and
    all he said was he remembers the game and goodluck. I've tried petitions , hashtags. What can do to help get my favorite games like the medal of Honor franchise and other games backwards compatible?

:)

TiPT0P, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. What's up with the xbox backwards compatibility program? - Similar Threads - What's backwards compatibility

2. What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility: My number one would probably have to be the Prince of Persia games from the original xbox, I loved those games so much when I was a kid. 2fff9bd5-4463-4455-9bf2-cd0763eadc38
  3. Backwards Compatibility? What do you want to see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility? What do you want to see?: More importantly how can we get Xbox to take a look. There idea drive site doesn't work it's broke as a joke and they took away backwards compatibility voting. Well I created this to hopefully....
  4. What Backwards Compatibility games would you like to see ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Backwards Compatibility games would you like to see ?: Ok here's my list...... Orignal Xbox ..... Amped 1 & 2 The Chronicles Of Riddick : Escape From butcher Bay Blinx 2 TimeSplitters 1 & 2 Buffy The Vampire slayer Otogi 1 & Otogi 2 Stubbs The...
  5. What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?: What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility? Any multiplayer specifically, maybe one you and your friends didn't get to finish or want to replay....
  6. What would you pay for a game that is six years old? New sneaky Backwards compatibility ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would you pay for a game that is six years old? New sneaky Backwards compatibility ...: Apparently Microsoft has had enough of gamers buying disc free backwards compatible titles as they have very sneakily raised the prices of said titles from 10-20$ to 35$ or more. And its amazing...
  7. come on Microsoft give the gamers what they want Blur added to backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    come on Microsoft give the gamers what they want Blur added to backwards compatibility: Blur was released on the 28th may 2010 the US, Blur sold 31,000 copies in its first five days of release , The game was very well received overall by critics, with a Metacritic score of 83/100...
  8. What backwards compatible games are you watching on mixer/twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What backwards compatible games are you watching on mixer/twitch?: I have seen the list grow. I do not see that much interest in people watching xbox 360 streams. d2a1aabc-5515-4640-8a1c-2a7ddc37a4a1
  9. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH backward COMPATIBILITY AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHATS WRONG !!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH backward COMPATIBILITY AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHATS WRONG !!!!!!: I BUY BLACK OPS 2 FEW YEARS AGO IN THE ONLINE MARKET BUT NOW WHEN I PLAY IT WITH MY XBOX ONE THE CONSOLE TELL ME IN DISCONNECTED FROM INTERNET THE FACT IS, MY XBOX ONE STILL HAVING INTERNET BUT...
  10. Limbo Backward compatibility What happened ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limbo Backward compatibility What happened ?: Hello everyone, I played Limbo on Xbox360, and i downloaded it on Xbox one last week (backward compatibility) but now i have twice Limbo on my achievement page. What can i do to resolve the...