What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!?

Discus and support What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For some reason, I’m automaticly signed out in minecraft ! And it’s not just me. I have 2 accounts, and at least 2 friends witch are signed out! But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mysticdoggod, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Mysticdoggod
    Mysticdoggod Guest

For some reason, I’m automaticly signed out in minecraft ! And it’s not just me. I have 2 accounts, and at least 2 friends witch are signed out! But it’s only on moble! I’ve tried to sign in multiple times, but it never worked! I wan’t to play on servers
    again so plz help moble players every where and try to sign people back in!

>>Edited to remove PII

:)

Mysticdoggod, Feb 15, 2020
  2. JamesDGreen Win User

whats my region?

You can see it in your account and on your console. To change regions from your console - Step 1 go to settings on xbox dashboard to the right. Step 2 - Find and click Console settings Step 3 - click language and locale Step 4 - Find locale click it then
    scroll to United States. It will temperorily sign you out then back in to update changes to your account. from website it should be the same process but will say Change my region under your account.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

whats with my Gamerpic?

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Quality control??

[/quote]
    Damn, how did you get through?

I'll need some tips from you.
  4. WPAK Win User

whats my region?

Hi there,

you can only move region again after 3 months, so if it hasn't been 3 months you can't move your region untill the 3 months have passed

You should be able to see the region/country on your account here:
    live.xbox.com/.../BillingAccountInformation
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

What are my options?

All your game saves will be saved in the cloud, don't worry. Once you log in on console with your account every game you start will sync. Also, I found this link.
    And this:

On the game thats giving the issue

Start

Manage game & add-ons

Saved data

Click on data and delete the local copy
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

whats with my Gamerpic?

Yes!

I got my face back.

How come the forums gets to decide when I can and can't have my face? :S
Thema:

1. What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!? - Similar Threads - What’s account

2. How do I know what region is my account in?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I know what region is my account in?: I tried to change my account to US but Xbox migration marks error. How can I verify my region (not on profile!) PS. there's no Account category for questions 65e4c57d-93c7-4c35-903e-bd8522360320
  3. What should I report account selling under

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I report account selling under: I had a person message me opebly admiting ti getting xbox accounts up to diamond on rainbow six siege and selling the accounts what should i report this under f1dcc40e-2f67-445f-a648-cb7088bf853f
  4. What to do for a stolen xbox account and threats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do for a stolen xbox account and threats?: Someone stole my son's xbox account and then demanded $10 as payment to return it (which he didn't). Then he threatened to hack into our home's internet and is telling people where my son lives....
  5. How do you find out what your parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you find out what your parent account: i set my account wrong and i forgot my parents mail address 87d1a8c3-3600-4cc3-8a1a-f29067a89bc5
  6. What to do with Xbox account after trading in Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do with Xbox account after trading in Xbox?: Recently I traded in my xbox to a gamestop since it broke. But I spent a ton of money on xbox games and I don't really want it to go to waste. Is there a way I can somehow sell my games to someone...
  7. What can I do with proof of an account thief?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do with proof of an account thief?: Someone haked my account gamesharing (i know i know my own fault but im poor like really poor). He messaged me from an account he admitted was stolen on facebook later. He cant change my password...
  8. My xbox account is hacked or what??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account is hacked or what??: For the past few months I have been experiencing what I think is that my account is hacked. About 1 month ago, I couldn't log into xbox because whenever I tried it said i had the wrong password. I...
  9. What's the limitation of accounts that you can have on your Xbox One? And how many accounts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the limitation of accounts that you can have on your Xbox One? And how many accounts...: I'm not sure if any of you have asked this question before, but I just wanna know the answer because I've seen trolls like these on Xbox Live do stuff like this (e.g Whenever I blocked someone,...
  10. Roblox on Xbox One. Son unlinked account to "see what would happen" and now everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox on Xbox One. Son unlinked account to "see what would happen" and now everything...: Basically like the title says. At this point I'm grasping at straws because an hour of Googling is NOT helping me in any way. I have one very unhappy kid here. I just want to know this. If you...