Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...

Discus and support Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I already owned the game but this showed up. c21b076e-4330-41b7-97ce-52b674c0fbd4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FaisalZacky, Jul 31, 2020.

1. FaisalZacky
    FaisalZacky Guest

Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work... [​IMG]

I already owned the game but this showed up.

:)

FaisalZacky, Jul 31, 2020
  2. JPVoodoo Win User

If you are still getting the "unable to verify game ownership"
    error, uninstall Minecraft Dungeons and manually re-install it on your computer. When the download and installation processes finish, click "Play." If the game doesn't start, keep
    pressing "Try again" until the game starts.
  3. KevinTheSaint63 Win User

I am having. Trouble. With my game it won't come out?
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Game that I own wont work

If you have disc uninstall then reinstall with disc
  5. kev edin Win User

Have you tried to delete and then re install the game from disc 🤔
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

you need to have an active gold membership.
Thema:

1. Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work... - Similar Threads - Whats wrong owned

2. whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?

in XboX Insiders
    whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/iAnthxxny [link] [comments]
  3. What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?: Can change my password for my Xbox account. I lost the original and was forced to create a second account. I want my original back when will this be fixed? ff2f0f05-06a3-4655-a211-8d08a8b87c77
  4. I dont know what`s wrong with this code

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know what`s wrong with this code: It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming. It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox...
  5. What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op: So I'm a returning player coming back to rainbow because of the year one ops were included on game pass, however it won't allow me to use any of them now. Is this a problem for everyone else or...
  6. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...: I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have...
  7. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  8. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  9. What's wrong with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my headset?: Ok so this is going to sound really weird but my headset worked just fine until I gamed with my fiance. After we left our controllers and headsets on the bed we went outside for a smoke break,...
  10. Gears 4 wont start on PC or xbox one. I own the 100$ game. whats wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 wont start on PC or xbox one. I own the 100$ game. whats wrong?: I was playing. But then out of no where its like I dont own it anymore. 6a4bbecf-7d5a-46c6-bf29-95c16333f0ad