What's wrong with my Gold Membership?

Discus and support What's wrong with my Gold Membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried to watch Netflix last night on my Xbox One and couldn't because it told me I needed a gold membership. I activated a 12 month membership last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sigmaman99, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sigmaman99
    Sigmaman99 Guest

Tried to watch Netflix last night on my Xbox One and couldn't because it told me I needed a gold membership. I activated a 12 month membership last December. Why does my Xbox think I don't have gold when I do?

:)

Sigmaman99, Jan 21, 2014
  2. What's wrong with my internet?

I wanted to play a song with the Groove app at Xbox Live, but when I selected the song I instantly got an error. It says:

The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try angain later. (status=807B01F4).

I looked at the support page of this error and did everything that was on it. My Xbox Live connection is OK, I tested it. Can anyone help me out?

CosmicOrphan72, Jan 21, 2014
  3. SAVAGEMAN715
    SAVAGEMAN715 Guest
    What's wrong with my account?

Why can't I purchase borderlands 2 with games with gold? When I try to purchase it on my Xbox one, it says I can't make the purchase on the website even though I'm not on it.

SAVAGEMAN715, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest

Hi,

it seems that there are some problems at the moment with the gold membership.

Please try to remove your prifile from the Xbox and download it from new.

How to remove an Account

Download an Account

If this does not help, You have to contact the Support for further help.

Oliver L, Jan 21, 2014
Thema:

1. What's wrong with my Gold Membership? - Similar Threads - What's wrong Gold

2. What’s wrong with Xbox love today?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with Xbox love today?: Can anybody at this corporation that literally makes billions of dollars tell me why I can’t log into any of the games I’ve paid for? 5aa8b183-a110-4891-b8c2-9deda2fbf42e
  3. What is wrong with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox: So, I don't remember but a couple weeks ago, I reset my xbox, like factory reset it, I didn't know what I was doing, but I got everything back. But, whenever I turn it off, and turn it back on, it...
  4. My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??: My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ?? Just started a few days ago! He keeps it blow out free from dust and has ventilation ac94034f-dcd3-4191-9176-e45c289acd2f
  5. HELP! what's wrong??

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP! what's wrong??: [img] [img] HELP! what's wrong?? forza horizon4 48f6aadb-cbdf-4085-adc8-70195b54ccae
  6. please give an opinion on what you think is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    please give an opinion on what you think is wrong: A couple of days ago I was using my xbox like always. The game I was playing froze so I decided to restart my xbox. I clicked on the restart button twice and my xbox was not restarting, so i...
  7. I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?: So during midnight, I decided to buy the Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn DLC for that game and I thought it did not download and I play the Xbox One version. Then I later learned it was the Windows...
  8. it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...: it wont let me play because its supposely off gold memb...but sometimes it let pley games normal and wont accept my payment 6116e8c3-87ca-48d7-bfb2-fb725bc484d0
  9. it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...: it wont let me play because its supposely off gold memb...but sometimes it let pley games normal and wont accept my payment 6116e8c3-87ca-48d7-bfb2-fb725bc484d0
  10. I redeemed an Xbox Live Gold code 12 Month but I can't play games, whats wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed an Xbox Live Gold code 12 Month but I can't play games, whats wrong?: I redeemed the code and now I am trying to play Black Ops through Backwards Compatibility but it says "This account cant play on Xbox Live" What do I do?? 37ce5aef-f310-4e99-8651-8b39519060a2