What's wrong with my headset?

Discus and support What's wrong with my headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so this is going to sound really weird but my headset worked just fine until I gamed with my fiance. After we left our controllers and headsets on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spottysgirl, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Spottysgirl
    Spottysgirl Guest

Ok so this is going to sound really weird but my headset worked just fine until I gamed with my fiance. After we left our controllers and headsets on the bed we went outside for a smoke break, came back in 5 minutes later and started gaming with him again
    and that's when I noticed it. All of a sudden, I can't hear my own game play, but I hear his like I'm the one playing it, I can't hear him talk but I hear myself talk and I dont know what else to do. I've tried leaving the party, coming back, restarting the
    xbox, I just don't know how to fix it and when I try googling it nothing pops up.

:)

Spottysgirl, Sep 6, 2020
  2. MQDx Win User

whats wrong with my slim?

[quote user="Akradon"]

[quote user=""]

I got 3 working 360's the 250GiB is the loudest and the problem im having trouble with. When i turn it on the fan inside gets massively loud like as loud as a convecter heater or standing next to a 150MPH wind turbine then it gets quieter then louder etc
    etc so on and so forth. the xbox isnt doing anything but being on. then i'll start a game that is installed and moments while playing the fan gets louder and louder then goes quiet the 10 min later or so the fan starts getting louder again. the xbox is well
    ventelated and does the same thing on all games. its giving me a headache.

[/quote]

When you load up an installed game, the xbox will work to read the disc, this will go on for a few minutes with the style of disc that the game is running on. Since they changed the disc type few months back majority
    (if not all) new games will do this. It's normal not to worry about that.

But if you're claiming that you're doing nothing when the fan starts to kick in, then it maybe a problem. Can see that you've stated it's well ventilated, but are the airways/vents clear of dust? It might be worth just seeing if you can give it a clear out
    on all the vents you can see. There maybe something stuck in the vents which is causing it to flare up like that.

Let us know.

[/quote]

Theres nothing in the vents and the xbox is clean. the temperature cpu/gpu sounds plausible, less than a year old and broken already, luck i have a new halo 4 console so i can send this back
  3. brokeu91 Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

First of all, thanks for replying. I did do some of those things, short of buying an N adapter (I actually have a g/n router at home).

The odd thing is that when I test the connection it almost always comes up as four bars. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's almost like my xbox has a virus. Is that even possible?
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Whats wrong with my character???

That must be true. I got infected with rock joint or w.e and I didn't bother to go to town. Without doing anything that I'm aware of it went away.
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

Well next time I play Skyrim the first thing I'm going to do is teleport to the Bloated Man's Cave and use the shrine lol. Hopefully it will work..
  6. LosLoneGringo Win User

Just check your Active Effects in the Magic menu. You could just have rock joint or something simple like that.
Thema:

1. What's wrong with my headset? - Similar Threads - What's wrong headset

2. whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?

in XboX Insiders
    whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/iAnthxxny [link] [comments]
  3. What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?: Can change my password for my Xbox account. I lost the original and was forced to create a second account. I want my original back when will this be fixed? ff2f0f05-06a3-4655-a211-8d08a8b87c77
  4. I dont know what`s wrong with this code

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know what`s wrong with this code: It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming. It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox...
  5. What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op: So I'm a returning player coming back to rainbow because of the year one ops were included on game pass, however it won't allow me to use any of them now. Is this a problem for everyone else or...
  6. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...: I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have...
  7. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  8. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  9. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported): [IMG] submitted by /u/CheesyApricot [link] [comments]
  10. Headset not working, what am I doing wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working, what am I doing wrong.: Alright I am about done with Microsoft. I have an xbox one and from the start it would not pick up that I had a headset inserted, all the sound would still come from the tv and nothing would come...