whats wrong with my mic??

Discus and support whats wrong with my mic?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I picked up my mic one day and I plugged it in to my controller to only realize that it wasn't working. I had to twist the the cord in a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TPMRazor, Sep 1, 2019.

1. TPMRazor
    TPMRazor Guest

So I picked up my mic one day and I plugged it in to my controller to only realize that it wasn't working. I had to twist the the cord in a certain direction to make it work. How do I fix this?

:)

TPMRazor, Sep 1, 2019
  2. MQDx Win User

whats wrong with my slim?

[quote user="Akradon"]

[quote user=""]

I got 3 working 360's the 250GiB is the loudest and the problem im having trouble with. When i turn it on the fan inside gets massively loud like as loud as a convecter heater or standing next to a 150MPH wind turbine then it gets quieter then louder etc
    etc so on and so forth. the xbox isnt doing anything but being on. then i'll start a game that is installed and moments while playing the fan gets louder and louder then goes quiet the 10 min later or so the fan starts getting louder again. the xbox is well
    ventelated and does the same thing on all games. its giving me a headache.

[/quote]

When you load up an installed game, the xbox will work to read the disc, this will go on for a few minutes with the style of disc that the game is running on. Since they changed the disc type few months back majority
    (if not all) new games will do this. It's normal not to worry about that.

But if you're claiming that you're doing nothing when the fan starts to kick in, then it maybe a problem. Can see that you've stated it's well ventilated, but are the airways/vents clear of dust? It might be worth just seeing if you can give it a clear out
    on all the vents you can see. There maybe something stuck in the vents which is causing it to flare up like that.

Let us know.

[/quote]

Theres nothing in the vents and the xbox is clean. the temperature cpu/gpu sounds plausible, less than a year old and broken already, luck i have a new halo 4 console so i can send this back
  3. brokeu91 Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

First of all, thanks for replying. I did do some of those things, short of buying an N adapter (I actually have a g/n router at home).

The odd thing is that when I test the connection it almost always comes up as four bars. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's almost like my xbox has a virus. Is that even possible?
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Whats wrong with my character???

That must be true. I got infected with rock joint or w.e and I didn't bother to go to town. Without doing anything that I'm aware of it went away.
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

Well next time I play Skyrim the first thing I'm going to do is teleport to the Bloated Man's Cave and use the shrine lol. Hopefully it will work..
  6. LosLoneGringo Win User

Just check your Active Effects in the Magic menu. You could just have rock joint or something simple like that.
Thema:

1. whats wrong with my mic?? - Similar Threads - whats wrong mic

2. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,: Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758
  3. What’s wrong with Xbox love today?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with Xbox love today?: Can anybody at this corporation that literally makes billions of dollars tell me why I can’t log into any of the games I’ve paid for? 5aa8b183-a110-4891-b8c2-9deda2fbf42e
  4. What is wrong with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox: So, I don't remember but a couple weeks ago, I reset my xbox, like factory reset it, I didn't know what I was doing, but I got everything back. But, whenever I turn it off, and turn it back on, it...
  5. My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??: My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ?? Just started a few days ago! He keeps it blow out free from dust and has ventilation ac94034f-dcd3-4191-9176-e45c289acd2f
  6. HELP! what's wrong??

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP! what's wrong??: [img] [img] HELP! what's wrong?? forza horizon4 48f6aadb-cbdf-4085-adc8-70195b54ccae
  7. please give an opinion on what you think is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    please give an opinion on what you think is wrong: A couple of days ago I was using my xbox like always. The game I was playing froze so I decided to restart my xbox. I clicked on the restart button twice and my xbox was not restarting, so i...
  8. I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?: So during midnight, I decided to buy the Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn DLC for that game and I thought it did not download and I play the Xbox One version. Then I later learned it was the Windows...
  9. We are not sure what is wrong error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    We are not sure what is wrong error message: The error message that comes across has a lot of zeros something like 0x000000000000100 or some *Mod Removed*. Everything else is hooked up to wireless connection except my xbox one. It would be...
  10. What is wrong with my xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox 1?: I was able to do everything yesterday. Got home from work and nothing but a blank screen. No communication of anything from the mother ship. What's going on? 81ffbeeb-df84-44ee-8378-69df10eefc31