What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?

Discus and support What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I am very new to this whole forum thing so please do let me know if I am breaching any rules in any way. I've already been lectured about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkyFallDancer, Oct 7, 2019.

1. What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?

Hi there. I am very new to this whole forum thing so please do let me know if I am breaching any rules in any way. I've already been lectured about "bumping" old threads, obviously without intending to break said rules. I just want a question answered. ...and
    xbox sure have very little support for the gamers that use their consoles.

Problem: Previously bought games on my account that have been uninstalled due to a factory reset - I have to purchase them again. Why? Why arent the games ive bought not being restored on my account? Surely that should be the case. If xbox 360 could do it
    no problem, why cant my xbox one? I've spent quite a lot of money on these games & I refuse to buy anything else cos of this issue. Does that mean when we buy a new xbox & log into my account - I have to buy all my games again? What's the issue here guys,
    I'm pretty annoyed about this.

Problem: Theres an issue saving game progress. Most games wont save any progress when previously they did with no issue.

Problem: Games arent launching.

Problem: Fortnite wont install the new season update. The installation auto stops every time you try to start it again.

Problem: The store ALWAYS crashes and always in need of an update. This can crash the entire xbox and causes a deep reset.

I'd love it to be the fact my xbox is old (it's an xbox one) - and buying a new one would fix all my issues. But I dont think that would be the case. I feel like I'll lose everything as soon as i get a new xbox. Someone help me if they know anything. And
    please dont say "go onto ready to install" - because that's my point. The games I've previously bought and previously downloaded with the gamepass arent there. I'm spending money on the xbox game pass and getting literally nothing out of it anymore.

:)

SkyFallDancer, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?

1. What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership? - Similar Threads - What's Wrong Game

2. Clear: what is wrong with bingo game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear: what is wrong with bingo game: Clear (ISPs): what is wrong with bingo game HI, Have you seen this sticky? It may help: Microsoft Bingo: A Helpful FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide a70341d7-aed3-4652-bf72-80395c84c50c
  3. What is wrong with free cell. Open to find partially started games that I never started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with free cell. Open to find partially started games that I never started.: Several times over just the past month, I have opened a 'Free Cell' game, only to find a game already in progress, that I never opened or started. It's like someone opened the game, never finished...
  4. WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I PLAY CERTAIN XBOX ONE GAMES THAT ARE NOW ON 360? AND WHAT IS WRONG ONEDRIVE AND ...: I Was Just Minding My Own Business On My Xbox One While I Was Streaming On The Xbox App, When I Tried To Play M Copy Of Assassin's Creed Rogue On It, It Said That It Was No Longer Compatible, This...
  5. What does fallout 4 buy the wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does fallout 4 buy the wrong version of the game: I don't know whether Machine Translation is right Want to buy Fallout 4: Game of The Year Edition, but do not know why to buy Fallout 4 has a way? dc7f6625-3ce6-4aca-95f2-fc5c9ab31bb9
  6. What is wrong with the Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the Bingo game?: I have been trying to play Bingo for a few days now and the game will not work. I continue to receive a statement saying that the server is unable to connect and I should try again later. I am...
  7. what is wrong with mahjong game that causes mouse to go slow or squrrely?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is wrong with mahjong game that causes mouse to go slow or squrrely?????: my mouse acts so stupid in mahjong game now slow won't connect to letters like its squirrely doesn't act that way in other apps ??????? 1b3efc98-1c69-472f-adca-9492c2818707
  8. whats wrong with Microsoft games!??!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats wrong with Microsoft games!??!?: I've read quite a few posts about Microsoft games not working...my bingo will not download from the store...no matter what i do....im mad and sad...pleade help 47ebd824-aa0e-44b0-bc5a-e35822cfec12
  9. whats wrong with my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats wrong with my game: my xbox says battlfield 3 is not backward compatible iv the disc in perfect condition 1e4cb622-5dce-4829-9f1b-c59ce28fbdd8
  10. I redeemed an Xbox Live Gold code 12 Month but I can't play games, whats wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed an Xbox Live Gold code 12 Month but I can't play games, whats wrong?: I redeemed the code and now I am trying to play Black Ops through Backwards Compatibility but it says "This account cant play on Xbox Live" What do I do?? 37ce5aef-f310-4e99-8651-8b39519060a2