What's wrong with my Xbox?

Discus and support What's wrong with my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently, my Xbox has been acting weird. When I try to go to my apps like YouTube or twitch, it never opens and I get an error message. So, I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ttv.Xlsayer5260, Oct 27, 2019.

1. What's wrong with my Xbox?

So recently, my Xbox has been acting weird. When I try to go to my apps like YouTube or twitch, it never opens and I get an error message. So, I went to the Xbox website to type in the error code to see what the problem is. Only to find out that the error
    code I got wasn't working on the website. So I want to know what's going on with my Xbox and see how can I fix it. If you're wondering what the code is, it's 0x87e10bca.

:)

ttv.Xlsayer5260, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

What's wrong with my Xbox?

1. What's wrong with my Xbox? - Similar Threads - What's wrong

2. what is wrong with my xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is wrong with my xbox ?: So I have run into an issue I have 4 xbox controllers 2 standard and 2 elite. Problem is none of my controllers are connecting through wireless or wired connection. If anyone could help i would...
  3. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  4. Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address! What is wrong?: Cant clear/erase my xbox mac address at network config/advanced config/ clear mac address ,i when you clear it will restart your xbox but when i press at it nothing hapen,what kind of failure is...
  5. What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?: Hi there. I am very new to this whole forum thing so please do let me know if I am breaching any rules in any way. I've already been lectured about "bumping" old threads, obviously without...
  6. Something is wrong with my Xbox One and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my Xbox One and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Can...: Overwatch, Dead By Daylight, and Sims 4 freeze and kick me to the home screen but Dragon Age Inquisition is just lagging and missing a few flags/banners(I have other games but their either fine or...
  7. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,: Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758
  8. whats wrong with my mic??

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats wrong with my mic??: So I picked up my mic one day and I plugged it in to my controller to only realize that it wasn't working. I had to twist the the cord in a certain direction to make it work. How do I fix this?...
  9. What’s wrong with Xbox love today?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with Xbox love today?: Can anybody at this corporation that literally makes billions of dollars tell me why I can’t log into any of the games I’ve paid for? 5aa8b183-a110-4891-b8c2-9deda2fbf42e
  10. What is wrong with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox: So, I don't remember but a couple weeks ago, I reset my xbox, like factory reset it, I didn't know what I was doing, but I got everything back. But, whenever I turn it off, and turn it back on, it...