What's wrong with my Xbox?

Discus and support What's wrong with my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently, my Xbox has been acting weird. When I try to go to my apps like YouTube or twitch, it never opens and I get an error message. So, I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ttv.Xlsayer5260, Oct 27, 2019.

1. What's wrong with my Xbox?

So recently, my Xbox has been acting weird. When I try to go to my apps like YouTube or twitch, it never opens and I get an error message. So, I went to the Xbox website to type in the error code to see what the problem is. Only to find out that the error
    code I got wasn't working on the website. So I want to know what's going on with my Xbox and see how can I fix it. If you're wondering what the code is, it's 0x87e10bca.

:)

ttv.Xlsayer5260, Oct 27, 2019
  2. MQDx Win User

whats wrong with my slim?

[quote user="Akradon"]

[quote user=""]

I got 3 working 360's the 250GiB is the loudest and the problem im having trouble with. When i turn it on the fan inside gets massively loud like as loud as a convecter heater or standing next to a 150MPH wind turbine then it gets quieter then louder etc
    etc so on and so forth. the xbox isnt doing anything but being on. then i'll start a game that is installed and moments while playing the fan gets louder and louder then goes quiet the 10 min later or so the fan starts getting louder again. the xbox is well
    ventelated and does the same thing on all games. its giving me a headache.

[/quote]

When you load up an installed game, the xbox will work to read the disc, this will go on for a few minutes with the style of disc that the game is running on. Since they changed the disc type few months back majority
    (if not all) new games will do this. It's normal not to worry about that.

But if you're claiming that you're doing nothing when the fan starts to kick in, then it maybe a problem. Can see that you've stated it's well ventilated, but are the airways/vents clear of dust? It might be worth just seeing if you can give it a clear out
    on all the vents you can see. There maybe something stuck in the vents which is causing it to flare up like that.

Let us know.

[/quote]

Theres nothing in the vents and the xbox is clean. the temperature cpu/gpu sounds plausible, less than a year old and broken already, luck i have a new halo 4 console so i can send this back
  3. brokeu91 Win User

What is wrong with my xbox

First of all, thanks for replying. I did do some of those things, short of buying an N adapter (I actually have a g/n router at home).

The odd thing is that when I test the connection it almost always comes up as four bars. I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's almost like my xbox has a virus. Is that even possible?
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Whats wrong with my character???

That must be true. I got infected with rock joint or w.e and I didn't bother to go to town. Without doing anything that I'm aware of it went away.
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

Well next time I play Skyrim the first thing I'm going to do is teleport to the Bloated Man's Cave and use the shrine lol. Hopefully it will work..
  6. LosLoneGringo Win User

Just check your Active Effects in the Magic menu. You could just have rock joint or something simple like that.
Thema:

What's wrong with my Xbox?

1. What's wrong with my Xbox? - Similar Threads - What's wrong

2. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported): [IMG] submitted by /u/CheesyApricot [link] [comments]
  3. Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...: [img] I already owned the game but this showed up. c21b076e-4330-41b7-97ce-52b674c0fbd4
  4. what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this?: How does this work? [img] 16755778-f278-4185-8daf-78288b55065d
  5. what did i do wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what did i do wrong?: hello xbox community i have recently been given xbox live enforcment on the 29th july but i didn't violate any rules i was just playing minecraft on my friends realm i didn't swear or be offensive...
  6. whenever my repaired xbox arrives, do they tell me what was wrong with it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whenever my repaired xbox arrives, do they tell me what was wrong with it?: Or if it was having a hard time playing games, would they fix it? d9b026eb-b912-47da-ac1c-a4c29bfd3f02
  7. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

in XboX Insiders
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong: I've followed all the steps gone through so many different trouble shooting things, i check all the boxes in the list and I cannot for the life of me get RTX beta to work. submitted by...
  8. What is wrong with my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    What is wrong with my account: When i try to join any sever it says to me that can not join because of how my account is set up. This is annoying because i hsve enabled everything on my account including the ability to join...
  9. Can't download anything - What's wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download anything - What's wrong?: So i got my xbox one s shipped to pensacola base from home , its pretty much new . The first day i was able to update the software and get going . I bought Kakarot and downloaded the game in a day...
  10. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b