What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op

Discus and support What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm a returning player coming back to rainbow because of the year one ops were included on game pass, however it won't allow me to use any of them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Novak67, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Novak67
    Novak67 Guest

So I'm a returning player coming back to rainbow because of the year one ops were included on game pass, however it won't allow me to use any of them now. Is this a problem for everyone else or only me

:)

Novak67, Oct 25, 2020
  2. BizarroMantis Win User
  3. YxIceKingxY Win User

Xbox rainbow six siege

Ok but for rainbow six siege xbox one addition. Is it possible to share season passes like the year 3 pass
  4. Kuaavo Win User

Your favorite game

Rainbow Six Siege is a good one
  5. marknally Win User

Is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Priced to high?

6. Saurino Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Hy ... I've got Siege and I actually redeemed the code for Rainbow Six Vegas but I can't do the same with the Vegas 2 one. Please help me. What was wrong with those Vegas 2 codes ?
Thema:

1. What's wrong with rainbow six siege year one op - Similar Threads - What's wrong rainbow

2. whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?

in XboX Insiders
    whats is wrong w my xbox apparently im connected but im not ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/iAnthxxny [link] [comments]
  3. What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is wrong with the Password recovery in Xbox and MSN?: Can change my password for my Xbox account. I lost the original and was forced to create a second account. I want my original back when will this be fixed? ff2f0f05-06a3-4655-a211-8d08a8b87c77
  4. I dont know what`s wrong with this code

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know what`s wrong with this code: It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming. It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox...
  5. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...: I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have...
  6. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  7. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  8. What's wrong with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my headset?: Ok so this is going to sound really weird but my headset worked just fine until I gamed with my fiance. After we left our controllers and headsets on the bed we went outside for a smoke break,...
  9. I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm sure there's something wrong with this image, but not sure what... (Reported): [IMG] submitted by /u/CheesyApricot [link] [comments]
  10. Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...: [img] I already owned the game but this showed up. c21b076e-4330-41b7-97ce-52b674c0fbd4