What's wrong with the enforcement site?

Discus and support What's wrong with the enforcement site? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've received a suspension but completely unable to check why as when I attempted to sign into the enforcement website it refreshes the page but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vengefulcat85, Nov 23, 2021.

1. What's wrong with the enforcement site?

I've received a suspension but completely unable to check why as when I attempted to sign into the enforcement website it refreshes the page but doesn't sign me in

:)

Vengefulcat85, Nov 23, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I have checked the website with two different accounts in two different browsers and it is working correctly. Could you try restarting your internet devices and try again using Firefox? If possible, also try accessing the site on your phone with a mobile data connection.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Ban

Thats what support told me
    Support is wrong. They usually give wrong info when it comes to enforcement since they have nothing to do with the enforcement team. The enforcement team hasnt used the forums in years.
  4. BRN2DRL Win User

Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system

Swearing over xbox live isn't justified at all,no matter what the circumstances,it never has been.

You can log onto the enforcement site & file for a case review by following the instructions here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    So are we little kids now? Like jeez. That is so weak. Next thing you know no rated m games or any language tolerated... That is terrible. Been here for 8 years. You just lost my business for good with that ONE statement
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wrongful enforcements

If someone harasses you on xbox live just report that person or block him. Retaliation is a violation of the Code of Conduct and subject to enforcement acts.

That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. What's wrong with the enforcement site? - Similar Threads - What's wrong enforcement

2. What is wrong with Riders republic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with Riders republic: Well I’m offended is this what Xbox supports? I will share this until you fix this subliminal messages to kids [img] 83b070ac-e942-4681-92df-a92ca8c7dbb9
  3. Whats wrong with my Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Whats wrong with my Xbox Series X?: So my Xbox Series X is acting really weird. 9/10 Times in the last 24hours, when i start Destiny 2 or Forza Horizon 5 my Xbox starts loading the Game, then Freezes followed by a White screen with...
  4. Whats wrong with my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats wrong with my Series X?: So my Xbox Series X is acting really weird. 9/10 Times in the last 24hours, when i start Destiny 2 or Forza Horizon 5 my Xbox starts loading the Game, then Freezes followed by a White screen...
  5. what the hell is wrong with microsoft at this point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what the hell is wrong with microsoft at this point: ok so i have gotten minecraft bedrock edition for free for owning minecraft xbox one edition and i am signed in on the right account on pc but i cant even install it on pc...
  6. Microsoft what is wrong with you?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft what is wrong with you?: Hi, I installed a fresh Windows on my Mac mini and it runs very well. F.e. I can play GTA 5 in 4K with high-ultra settings at 40-60fps. I bought MFS 2020 two weeks ago and I can't play it. It...
  7. What is wrong the Xbox Live Enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong the Xbox Live Enforcement team?: I was playing a solo PUBG match when I was killed by two players teaming up. I wrote them a quick message saying "lol took two of you vs me with a revolver" Then I proceeded to spectate those two...
  8. Xbox Enforcement... What did I do wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement... What did I do wrong?: Since my last post got immediately locked and I haven't found another way to contact Xbox Enforcement (I've heard rumors that you can contact them) I will continue to make forum posts although...
  9. ENFORCEMENT: I WANT PROOF TO WHAT I DID WRONG! I WAS GIVE NO ANSWERS! I WANT AN EXPLANATION!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT: I WANT PROOF TO WHAT I DID WRONG! I WAS GIVE NO ANSWERS! I WANT AN EXPLANATION!: I want proper answers! You cannot just issue bans without proper evidence/explanations! I was given two 1 week bans after each other for no reason! They also did not bother to even read my case...
  10. Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement...... What's wrong.... It is broken system: Some kid tried to scam me on rocket league. I called him out. Justifyingly using a profane word... Now I'm banned. Been a member for 8 YEARS. Incredibly disappointed that xbox has come to this. He...