what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this?

Discus and support what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does this work? [img] 16755778-f278-4185-8daf-78288b55065d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lacool61, Jul 31, 2020.

1. lacool61
    lacool61 Guest

How does this work?

what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this? [​IMG]

:)

lacool61, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lacool61,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Cookiebeep Win User

Microsoft Sudoku

Thanks Brad :) I also used the messenger on Facebook. Someone there contacted MS support directly and in less than an hour site was up and running properly. Within the next hour I finished all 6 of the days I was unable to play.
  4. IngeMackie Win User

MICROSOFT SUDUKO

Hi, I have the same issue with both Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Jigsaw - Era Slots advert plays, but does not close when finished.

I do not wish to go premium, I just want the games to work properly!
  5. ChickinOnaChain Win User

What do you "chill" to?

Buku Sudoku and Bejeweled 2.
  6. HappyWunjo Win User

Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

I finally succeeded. I had to make the account I wanted to use for Sudoku the administrator account and then I could dowload sudoku without any problem. It uses the correct account now.

As long as the other account was the administrator account I could do whatever I wanted to do but sudoku always ended up in the wrong account.

Thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this? - Similar Threads - what's wrong Microsoft

2. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  3. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,: Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758
  4. What's wrong with Microsoft Jigsaw ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's wrong with Microsoft Jigsaw ?: What's wrong with Microsoft Jigsaw ? I've been trying for several weeks to play Microsoft Jigsaw. After choosing my puzzle, it starts to load, then suddenly the screen goes black, and the app...
  5. whats wrong with Microsoft games!??!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats wrong with Microsoft games!??!?: I've read quite a few posts about Microsoft games not working...my bingo will not download from the store...no matter what i do....im mad and sad...pleade help 47ebd824-aa0e-44b0-bc5a-e35822cfec12
  6. What's wrong with Microsoft Solitaire??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with Microsoft Solitaire??????: This the second day I haven't been able to play. All I get is a white screen. Who or Where do I go to complain and get help in fixing this problem. b063d441-7f2d-4403-8147-0f6abbfc372e
  7. What's wrong with Microsoft Solitaire??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with Microsoft Solitaire??????: This the second day I haven't been able to play. All I get is a white screen. Who or Where do I go to complain and get help in fixing this problem. 9480e093-f8b2-44b0-8fc5-ac2c2a2e5c03
  8. I can't redeem my PrepaidCard Whats wrong with Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my PrepaidCard Whats wrong with Microsoft: i cant redeem my PrepaidCard Whats wrong with microsoft e729865f-e730-40d3-a06f-0daf11f9fc31
  9. what is wrong with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is wrong with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire collection for over a year, every morning, first thing. Now I am unable to download it on my new laptop. Where did it go? Can I get it someplace else?...
  10. What is wrong with microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with microsoft?: i have been trying to update my billing information for about 2 hours! it always occure another problem. sometimes it occure errors that u guys at microsoft haven`t explained!! what the **** is up...