What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?

Discus and support What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do you guys do during Christmas/Hanukkah/December season? 954b1342-e491-45ad-b385-3f2eefe5c3ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FxdBrokenLight, Dec 15, 2019.

1. What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?

What do you guys do during Christmas/Hanukkah/December season?

:)

FxdBrokenLight, Dec 15, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?

Honestly i dont really have any gaming traditions. Usually I'm on break from uni so i get a lot more time to play but this year I'm working through my break so i don't get much time at all!
  3. Cam1492 Win User

sitting by the fire watching christmas movies or going to a play and ya gotta have some eggnog or hot coco. then maybe christmas dinner if im able to be around family and not working.
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

There's a few Christmas movies me and the wife watch and then we usually bake some sweets (Christmas Eve)
  5. Smwutches Win User

As there's already a thread on this, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. Please feel free to continue the discussion

here.
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Just spending time with my cousins. Playing games with them.
Thema:

1. What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays? - Similar Threads - What's guys favorite

2. Whats your guys' opinion on the new UI for the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats your guys' opinion on the new UI for the Xbox one?: Personally, I feel this was a great update to the UI it feels really clean and polished. 2a26520c-296c-45aa-9be3-c570d7c42a7a
  3. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  4. I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  5. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  6. What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them: This is an awesome topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I've been gaming forever 34 years, and started Mario and duck hunt on NES. I progressed throughout the years quickly to super...
  7. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  8. What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?: There are so many to choose from. baed3f02-4f72-46cf-95f6-a52719309e57
  9. What you guys binge watching this weekend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you guys binge watching this weekend?: Ik this has been a pretty crappy monday lol, what you guys looking forward to this weekend or when you have time off? b78cba8b-c0c3-4f56-91fa-bed6f79545b9
  10. What are your guys favorite game right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your guys favorite game right now?: My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf