What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

Discus and support What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, Jan 4, 2017.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Happy New Year, peeps.

In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not PC, not Xbox 360).

Mine would be:

- Playing dashboard

- Playing xbox.com forums

- Playing YouTube

- Playing avatar editor

- Playing Goat Simulator

Just kidding, my actual favourite 5 currently would be:

- Final Fantasy XV

- Kinect Sports Rivals

- Forza Horizon 3

- Rocket League

- Minecraft

The only game I'm looking forward to coming out this year (2017) so far on Xbox, would be Halo Wars 2.

:)

smileskybird, Jan 4, 2017
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Your Top 5 favourite Xbox 1 games

Dragon age Inq

Halo MCC

Sunset overdrive

AC Black Flag

Forza H2

ZTROOPER16, Jan 4, 2017
  3. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest
    Your Top 5 favourite Xbox 1 games

Titanfall

Madden 15

Forza 5

Ryse

Tomb Raider

So nxtdoc,,2K15 is pretty good?

I enjoyed 14 a lot and been hesitant to get 15

FTM99, Jan 4, 2017
  4. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest

"In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it."

Not to burst your bubble smileskybird, but the "past" is a place that is almost another planet to what we have now. It saddens me to see that after 10/11 hours, NOBODY has posted a "Top 5" for your delectation (if in fact you were waiting to savor their
    'delectable' views). Don't know if it'll make a mound of difference, but what the hey, I'll throw in a REPLY even if I can't quite pin down my current "Top 5" games.

Being pragmatic, I have to say that anything I'm playing rn is my top game! That's number one from a field of one. And that game is DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITON, which I downloaded free of charge since I bought the Dishonored 2 Collector's Edition! Nothing's
    gonna change until I finish this game (bearing in mind it also includes two expansions - Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches), and then I plan on replaying Dishonored 2 with a New Game +. Which will probably take me through till February... whereupon Gears
    of War 4 will be my "top" game until I'm done.

Looking back, I think it's far safer to upvote my "Top 5" games of 2016, because let's face it, there was a bunch of GREAT games breaking through. So, in chronological order, here are my "Top 5" XBOX ONE games from the last year:

5. Quantum Break

4. DOOM

3. ReCore

2. Watch_Dogs 2

1. Forza Horizon 3

Phew! And no room for Dishonored 2. We really need a Top 10 (but don't hold your breath!) What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games? :p

BluSwirl, Jan 5, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    How long will it take you to realise these forums are all but dead now,that's why it can be several hours before or if anyone posts a reply.

As for my top 5 in no particular order:

Star Trek Online

FF XV

F1 2016

Forza 6

Witcher 3

No doubt Mass Effect & Red Dead will be up there this time next year

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2017
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    My favoutite games this gen.

The Witcher 3 (favorite game of all time)

Fallout 4

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Alien: Isolation

Dying Light

brandiesel1, Jan 5, 2017
  7. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    Hmm, given that NOBODY (not even the OP) has updated this thread for 18 hours, you might be right!

In the meantime, I've just realized that the chronology of my "Top 5" is out of order! Oh noes! Since Forza H3 released in September, and Watch_Dogs 2 in November, that means FH3 must chronologically slip to second place. But... ain't no way I'm making W_D
    2 my top game of 2016! As pleasant and pointless at it was (the first game took an innovative angle and ran with it - without needlessly pandering to Social Justice Warriors), the better sequel and therefore my GOTY would be Dishonored 2!

On a sidenote: it's great to see I can use the Xbox Emojis when bringing up the software k/b! WHO KNEW?

BluSwirl, Jan 6, 2017
  8. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

@ Bluswirl, heya

I've been busy having fun outdoors in the sun. Been to Rainbows End in NZ 3x. Tonight I went to their Summer Vibes where on certain nights' they're open 6-11. I LOVE the stratosphere ride, and it's a great way to meet more people, including girls, and no,
    not just internet girls. Several of my Minecraft friends live in NZ/Australia, some in UK/US. I also went to Mission Bay Beach, Auckland Zoo which was a sunny clear beautiful day, I got the opportunity to hire and drive a car which I'm doing for the next few
    days (yes I'm old enough to drive What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games? :D). So that is why I'm not on this forum as much. I usually make an effort to come on here once every 24 hours, but don't expect me to be on every single minute. I plan on going to Rainbows End AGAIN, yup, again, tomorrow
    and/or Monday. Also been swimming too there's this really cool pool in Auckland which has wave pool river ride slide big pool etc.

Oh look, I went off topic. But when peeps like me and Goth and some other regulars on here come on here and express our ideas, it helps make this place feel alive! Goodnight Bluswirl and everyone (well it's night time in NZ/Australia at the time of this
    my post XD.

smileskybird, Jan 6, 2017
  9. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I think Bluswirl has given up boys and girls, she hasn't posted in 4 HOURS! Just joking. There's nothing much I can do I should be sleeping but it's the holidays for me and it's dark outside, writing this in my bed. I remember when several kids use to post
    on this forum. Isn't the age restriction 13? Especially in the Minecraft forum section on this site. But that was 4 years ago. Now you just get a bunch of older people asking for friends to play with, or their kids looking for friends. That's how I meet some
    of my friends in 2012 and back then they were 14 or about that. I'm even friends with some of my best friends parents/grand parents.

smileskybird, Jan 6, 2017
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    On behalf of most of us up here in the northern hemisphere could you please refrain from mentioning things like "the Sun" & "swimming pools" while we are freezing our butts off

What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games? :)

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2017
  11. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Lol, don't mention the sun. We barely get it here.

brandiesel1, Jan 7, 2017
  12. Mixer Skuggi
    Mixer Skuggi Guest
    1. Halo 5 (Still)

2. Titanfall 2

3. GoW 4

4. The Division

5. Battlefield 1

I might have a thing for shooters...

Mixer Skuggi, Jan 7, 2017
  13. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest

LOL @ going "off-topic"!

At risk of following you there myself, the above statement made me laugh too, as well as question the veracity of "internet girls". You mean there's more than *one* kind of girl irl and elsewhere? For all its failings, PlayStation Home (RIP 2008-2015) had
    the dubious distinction of applying DUAL MASKS to a person's identity. You had the outer layer of internet anonymity followed by the inner layer of a nondescript or 'fluid' persona, so interactions online became *more* than real - they became SURREAL. So yeah,
    "internet girls"... it takes me back! ❤

BluSwirl, Jan 7, 2017
  14. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    *always* gives up on Saturdays! Hey, isn't it enough that I spend SIX DAYS a week getting my game on? That's right! My full time job is playing games, and my only downtime is Saturdays. That's why you won't see me posting every four hours or every
    four posts!

Now, time for some "edukayshun" ⏱ Smileskybird, if you look closely at the above quoted post, you might notice the addendum "sic" applied to several of your verbs. "Sic" is a verb too, and denotes that a copied or quoted word appears odd or wrong within
    the context of a sentence. I've noted your *misuse* of the word "use" several times, esp. when applicable to the PAST TENSE (ie, "used to" denotes having done something repeatedly or having done so in the past), so please mind your p's and q's when posting
    in future!

Ditto for "meet / met". In 2012, you "met" your friends, are we clear on this?

BluSwirl, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games? - Similar Threads - What's current TOP

2. What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?: The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts out in a matter of hours it got me thinking...
  3. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...: I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean? df7ed8fc-98fb-499e-ad9f-770babecc5b7
  4. What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game or games are you currently playing to completion?: I am currently playing strange brigade. Already completed once but missed some items and the collector in me has to have them. So playing again. Strange brigade tip: always look everywhere. Also...
  5. What is being done to correct the current problem with the Daily Challenges? "Downloading"-no ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is being done to correct the current problem with the Daily Challenges? "Downloading"-no ...: December has been difficult. The Daily Challenges continue to download and does not go beyond that. Please help to correct this problem. 23cca4ab-1648-4c38-9fb0-a552b650c933
  6. what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does it mean by my current Xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live: what is happening I was playing just fine yesterday f282adea-653c-4c1c-81ad-4a37ef3998d2
  7. What Apps currently have 4k content

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Apps currently have 4k content: During the launch announcement and even on the Xbox One S page here at Xbox.com it lists Amazon and Neflix but I am not getting 4k content to show up in the Amazon App, only Netflix. Also while...
  8. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?: It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine would be Overwatch. I love the heroes, the...
  9. Given all the massive ups and downs since launch what is your current rating of the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Given all the massive ups and downs since launch what is your current rating of the Xbox one?: My day one was amazing and did everything on the fly with no fuss. That ONE received a 10 out of 10. Now I had to pick up a new Xone and Jesus Christ it has been a head ache!!! Continued freezes,...
  10. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?: Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games you currently have? (excludes apps). Mine...