What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

Discus and support What's Your Favorite Game With Gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the Xbox 360. Hands down the best Games with Gold that they've added, and they've added some great games over the years.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WUIJIBOBO, Aug 6, 2019.

1. WUIJIBOBO
    WUIJIBOBO Guest

Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the Xbox 360. Hands down the best Games with Gold that they've added, and they've added some great games over the years.

:)

WUIJIBOBO, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. What's Your Favorite Game With Gold? - Similar Threads - What's Favorite Game

2. What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?: With many video games turned movie and even a couple from movies to games, which is your favorite. Anything Star Wars will always be mine and this goes with the movie turned video game. Mine is...
  3. What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone’s favorite indie game?: The Bridge Never Alone 6eb067cc-5f2e-41f9-ab06-7e9899680a19
  4. Whats is your favorite sports game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats is your favorite sports game?: I'm a huge fan of the old NCAA Football games and still pull them out to play in my 360 fairly often. I'm still hoping they find a way to bring them back. Other than that I used to really be into...
  5. What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?: I won't name one, it is not possible. My favourite thing about game pass is the constant addition of new and different games that let me discover games and genres that I would probably never try...
  6. What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?: The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and Wolfenstein II are the games that I enjoyed the...
  7. What are your guys favorite game right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your guys favorite game right now?: My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf
  8. What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?: Who takes the cake when it come to Battle Royale Games? A. PUBG B. Fortnite C. Call of Duty: Black Ops IV: Blackout D. Apex Legends 82985ee1-3df5-4f75-a395-e32d8cf1988a
  9. What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?: I don't think I have a favourite. I only used gamepass 1 month trial, just so I could play Forza Horizon 4, and the game didn't impress me at all. I prefer Forza Horizon 3, it's a lot better than...
  10. What's your favorite driving experience in a video game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favorite driving experience in a video game?: With Forza Horizon 4 around the corner, I thought this would be a timely discussion topic. When I think about driving in video games, racing games certainly come to mind, but driving mechanics...