What's your favourite FPS ever?

Discus and support What's your favourite FPS ever? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played pretty much every first person shooter available on home consoles and for me my favourite is KILLZONE 3. The game is simply stunning in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jul 20, 2014.

1. What's your favourite FPS ever?

I have played pretty much every first person shooter available on home consoles and for me my favourite is KILLZONE 3.

The game is simply stunning in all aspects.

Both campaign and multiplayer are the best in their genres in every aspect.

The game has all the action of the CoD, Halo, Gears and Battlefield series combined in both campaign and multiplier.

The fact I have been playing it for 18 months and am still genuinely impressed is testimony to its longevity.

For reference my previous favourite campaigns were CoD 2, Gears of War, Halo CE and my previous favourite multiplayer games were Black Ops 1&2 or Unreal Championship 2003.

So what's your favourite FPS ever?

No trolling please, any posts are simply people's own opinions and are not right or wrong...

:)

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jul 20, 2014
  2. Genre(l) Knowledge?

Feel free to list your favourite genre of games in order of preference!

My list is below.

JRPG

RPG

Turn Based

Strategy

Hack and Slash

Action Adventure

Fighting Games

Shooters (FPS/TPS and on Rails Shooters)

Creation Games (Minecraft)

What's yours?

3. Effervesced
    Effervesced Guest
    I used to play Battlefield, but now I have turned to Halo

Halo is my favourite series of all time! Battlefield's my second favourite FPS. What's your favourite FPS ever? :)

Effervesced, Jul 20, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

What a surprise that you would make a thread advertising your favorite FPS is a PS4 exclusive.

Sword Style, Jul 20, 2014
  5. Actually it's PS3, but that's irrelevant, the thread is about favourite FPS games on any system, heck I even mention Xbox360 exclusive games, so go and troll elsewhere...

6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    I'm fine trolling here. Thanks anyway, though. Regardless, who are you kidding? Anyone else, sure. An innocent post about games and your favorite happens to be on an other system. But coming from you? Gee, I wonder what it's about this time?

Nothing Xbox related, that's for sure. I always wondered why you kept coming here even though you don't have the system and no one likes you. That is until I went over to the Sony forums and saw you being ignored like a fat chick at prom.

Sword Style, Jul 20, 2014
  7. It is Xbox related, I mention Xbox360 games in my post, and other people will no doubt post Xbox games too, you are just aiming for a lock/delete.

Ps You don't even have an Xbox360 so why are you here, I have 2 of them...

8. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Favorite FPS of all time would be Fallout New Vegas.

x24hrs2livex, Jul 20, 2014
  9. Maybe bioshock for sp but halo reach for mp.

Fear2Eternity, Jul 20, 2014
  10. L M G
    L M G Guest
    just because wilkos favorite fps is a ps3 exclusive doesn't make him a troll i dont care much for killzone 3 but each is there own i bought my playstations for socom, uncharted and the last of us only games i play on them everything else xbox all the way

L M G, Jul 20, 2014
  11. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Perfect Dark. The original one, not Zero.

chemicalsora, Jul 20, 2014
  12. My favorite FPS is Tomb Raider. Lara Croft is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hawt.

Defy Lightning, Jul 20, 2014
  13. What's your favourite FPS ever?

Exhumed/Powerslave on the Sega Saturn

RedEye Expr3ss, Jul 20, 2014
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="L M G"]

just because wilkos favorite fps is a ps3 exclusive doesn't make him a troll

[/quote]

Nah, it's all the other posts he makes plugging PS 4 games that have caused that.

Still, watching Bored Sword and Silly Willy have an internet argument is a bit like the World Cup final but that being said I'd say Bored Sword is Germany on this occaision.

My favourite shooter of all time?

"Unreal Tournament".

GIBLETS!

Azrael008uk, Jul 20, 2014
  15. Azrael I don't own a PS4, I own a PS3 and two Xbox360's.

Go and troll elsewhere...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jul 21, 2014
Thema:

1. What's your favourite FPS ever? - Similar Threads - What's favourite FPS

2. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...
  3. What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?: Is it playing with friends and strangers in realms, mining, crafting, exploring terrains? Mine would have to be the near limitless creative possibilities and the different dimensions. (I spend a...
  4. What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?: Halo used to be my all time favorite, but now im torn between forza horizon 4. Sea of thieves and state of decay 2 lol 2ca170ca-ee03-44dd-9890-c913db64bad9
  5. What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?: [img] I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are on Xbox One. If you could list WHY this made...
  6. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...
  7. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?: It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine would be Overwatch. I love the heroes, the...
  8. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?: Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games you currently have? (excludes apps). Mine...
  9. What is your favourite top 5 thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favourite top 5 thread?: There have been a lot of 'Top 5' threads lately.... I thought we better see which one the community likes most. #1 Top 5 Xbox One games...
  10. What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...: Mine would be Kinect Sports Rivals (just got today from JB who were selling it $10 below the RRP), Zoo Tycoon and Forza 5. Also have COD, BF4, Powerstar Golf, Titanfall, NFS Rivals but when I am...