What's your favourite game?

Discus and support What's your favourite game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's your favourite game and why, write the time and date next to it because who knows you might have a different one at some point ;)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Banana445500, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Banana445500
    Banana445500 Guest

What's your favourite game and why, write the time and date next to it because who knows you might have a different one at some point What's your favourite game? ;)

:)

Banana445500, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. What's your favourite game? - Similar Threads - What's favourite game

2. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  3. what is your favourite game can only pick 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your favourite game can only pick 2: my favourite games are halo and ac I like the story line in them b66ecb16-8278-41dd-9d02-f3db81192c24
  4. What's your favourite song in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite song in a game?: Really all games? Some games are really MADE by the music. I like to turn the music off completely in some games but others I feel the music adds so much atmosphere...
  5. What has been your all-time favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What has been your all-time favourite game?: Of all time I'd have to say Titanfall 2 457dee39-c6ef-4d2e-9021-9dd79905f73e
  6. If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?: For me I would take the characters, weapons and abilities from Destiny 2. Have a large free roam world like Elder Scrolls online and have the customisation and javelins from anthem to travel...
  7. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...
  8. What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?: [img] I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are on Xbox One. If you could list WHY this made...
  9. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...
  10. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?: It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine would be Overwatch. I love the heroes, the...