What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Discus and support What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In no particular order; "Xbox, use a code" "Xbox, record that" "Xbox, go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014.

1. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

In no particular order; "Xbox, use a code"

"Xbox, record that"

"Xbox, go to ...."

There are a lot of voice commands that I love, but those three are my favourite. What's yours?

:)

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014
  2. Upload Studio VO

Hey there guys, trying to do a voice over on upload studio but my kinect isn't picking up my voice. What's the deal?

SteveTanner_2112, May 3, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    i wish i saved the 200 + dollars from buying this series in a whole..specially after this omega DLC

[quote user="Arkham99"]I have to ask, what's your "favourite story moment in the trilogy?"[/quote]Tali's loyalty mission.

It's great being able to walk the quarian flotailla, the voice work all around is fantastic and the combat never feels as if it is the focus of events.

The voice work of Liz (Ash) Sroka is absolutely fantastic, you can hear the pain in Tali's voice when she finds her father and I love the line "I got better Shepard, I got you!"

voteDC, May 3, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

good question...

hmmmmm

most used...XB Launch

(BTW, if you did not know.. if you get that familiar XB notification pop up... where is says HOLD TO VIEW... XB LAUNCH does the same thing)

fav most likely XB record that

tohellnbak, May 3, 2014
  5. Thank you. Yeah I already knew that, but I need to get into the habit of doing it. I'm used to just holding down the button What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :)

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014
  6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Xbox On, Xbox Go To Netflix, Xbox Record That and Xbox Go To Party.

CRUZZifer, May 3, 2014
  7. Don't really have a favorite, but the "go to" command is definitely the 1 I use most, since I own all digital.

Galactic Geek, May 3, 2014
  8. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

I actually am a fan of the fact that it recognizes my spoken name and gamertag when I sign in by voice.

other than that, "record that" and pretty much most of the IE stuff.

TheBlack12elve, May 3, 2014
  9. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    LOL...... me and the father in law were :

-

"Xbox clean the house"

-

"Xbox make me a sandwich"

-

LOL.......... it was fun...

kingvas78, May 3, 2014
  10. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    Xbox Turn Off because it works about 90% more then Xbox On.

PorQ 201, May 3, 2014
  11. @Vas.

Lol, if only that was a voice command What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? ;)

@PorQ

I also have trouble with "Xbox On". "Xbox, turn off" always works for my missus

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 4, 2014
  12. non cause i am tired of yelling at my tv and not work all the time

ZIG ZAG STORIES, May 4, 2014
  13. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Yelling does not work. My Kinect works better if I whisper than yell What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :) It's strange because a lot of people have been complaining about the voice commands, yet they work like a dream for me. Well, apart from turning on my Xbox
    One with my voice.

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 4, 2014
  14. For real....I yell at the thing and it wont hear me....if i say something in a calm voice it responds right away lol..

DJ SANDSTORM407, May 4, 2014
  15. I use a lot xbox volume up and down and xbox record that.

lordcontrataca302011, May 5, 2014
Thema:

1. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? - Similar Threads - What's Favourite Kinect

2. What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?: Halo used to be my all time favorite, but now im torn between forza horizon 4. Sea of thieves and state of decay 2 lol 2ca170ca-ee03-44dd-9890-c913db64bad9
  3. What's your favourite FPS ever?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite FPS ever?: I have played pretty much every first person shooter available on home consoles and for me my favourite is KILLZONE 3. The game is simply stunning in all aspects. Both campaign and multiplayer...
  4. What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?: As the title says "What are your favourite Xbox games" we all have favourites whether they be the popular games, exclusive titles, arcade or underrated games. With the hundreds of games for the...
  5. What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?: [img] I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are on Xbox One. If you could list WHY this made...
  6. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...
  7. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?: It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine would be Overwatch. I love the heroes, the...
  8. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?: Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games you currently have? (excludes apps). Mine...
  9. What is your favourite top 5 thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favourite top 5 thread?: There have been a lot of 'Top 5' threads lately.... I thought we better see which one the community likes most. #1 Top 5 Xbox One games...
  10. What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...: Mine would be Kinect Sports Rivals (just got today from JB who were selling it $10 below the RRP), Zoo Tycoon and Forza 5. Also have COD, BF4, Powerstar Golf, Titanfall, NFS Rivals but when I am...