What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Discus and support What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In no particular order; "Xbox, use a code" "Xbox, record that" "Xbox, go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014.

1. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

In no particular order; "Xbox, use a code"

"Xbox, record that"

"Xbox, go to ...."

There are a lot of voice commands that I love, but those three are my favourite. What's yours?

:)

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014
  2. Upload Studio VO

Hey there guys, trying to do a voice over on upload studio but my kinect isn't picking up my voice. What's the deal?

SteveTanner_2112, May 3, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    i wish i saved the 200 + dollars from buying this series in a whole..specially after this omega DLC

[quote user="Arkham99"]I have to ask, what's your "favourite story moment in the trilogy?"[/quote]Tali's loyalty mission.

It's great being able to walk the quarian flotailla, the voice work all around is fantastic and the combat never feels as if it is the focus of events.

The voice work of Liz (Ash) Sroka is absolutely fantastic, you can hear the pain in Tali's voice when she finds her father and I love the line "I got better Shepard, I got you!"

voteDC, May 3, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

good question...

hmmmmm

most used...XB Launch

(BTW, if you did not know.. if you get that familiar XB notification pop up... where is says HOLD TO VIEW... XB LAUNCH does the same thing)

fav most likely XB record that

tohellnbak, May 3, 2014
  5. Thank you. Yeah I already knew that, but I need to get into the habit of doing it. I'm used to just holding down the button What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :)

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014
  6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Xbox On, Xbox Go To Netflix, Xbox Record That and Xbox Go To Party.

CRUZZifer, May 3, 2014
  7. Don't really have a favorite, but the "go to" command is definitely the 1 I use most, since I own all digital.

Galactic Geek, May 3, 2014
  8. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

I actually am a fan of the fact that it recognizes my spoken name and gamertag when I sign in by voice.

other than that, "record that" and pretty much most of the IE stuff.

TheBlack12elve, May 3, 2014
  9. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    LOL...... me and the father in law were :

-

"Xbox clean the house"

-

"Xbox make me a sandwich"

-

LOL.......... it was fun...

kingvas78, May 3, 2014
  10. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    Xbox Turn Off because it works about 90% more then Xbox On.

PorQ 201, May 3, 2014
  11. @Vas.

Lol, if only that was a voice command What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? ;)

@PorQ

I also have trouble with "Xbox On". "Xbox, turn off" always works for my missus

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 4, 2014
  12. non cause i am tired of yelling at my tv and not work all the time

ZIG ZAG STORIES, May 4, 2014
  13. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Yelling does not work. My Kinect works better if I whisper than yell What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :) It's strange because a lot of people have been complaining about the voice commands, yet they work like a dream for me. Well, apart from turning on my Xbox
    One with my voice.

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 4, 2014
  14. For real....I yell at the thing and it wont hear me....if i say something in a calm voice it responds right away lol..

DJ SANDSTORM407, May 4, 2014
  15. I use a lot xbox volume up and down and xbox record that.

lordcontrataca302011, May 5, 2014
Thema:

1. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? - Similar Threads - What's Favourite Kinect

2. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  3. what is your favourite game can only pick 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your favourite game can only pick 2: my favourite games are halo and ac I like the story line in them b66ecb16-8278-41dd-9d02-f3db81192c24
  4. What's your favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite game?: What's your favourite game and why, write the time and date next to it because who knows you might have a different one at some point ;) 9b90a8c7-6dd7-4b41-92a8-8762aa9dc517
  5. What's your favourite song in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite song in a game?: Really all games? Some games are really MADE by the music. I like to turn the music off completely in some games but others I feel the music adds so much atmosphere...
  6. What has been your all-time favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What has been your all-time favourite game?: Of all time I'd have to say Titanfall 2 457dee39-c6ef-4d2e-9021-9dd79905f73e
  7. Whats your favourite thing about sea of thieves new update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats your favourite thing about sea of thieves new update?: With Sea of Thieves releasing the new update, what do you think to this and what is your new favourite new feature, for me its the harpoon gun, this for me is ground breaking and makes combat and...
  8. If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?: For me I would take the characters, weapons and abilities from Destiny 2. Have a large free roam world like Elder Scrolls online and have the customisation and javelins from anthem to travel...
  9. What is your Favourite Xbox Exclusive so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your Favourite Xbox Exclusive so far?: Mine as got to be the Iconic Halo Franchise. Been a BIG halo fan since day one!! :) 2d0f430e-1711-4936-8edd-5c17207ea3e0
  10. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...