What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

Discus and support What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mine would be Kinect Sports Rivals (just got today from JB who were selling it $10 below the RRP), Zoo Tycoon and Forza 5. Also have COD, BF4,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, May 19, 2014.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Mine would be Kinect Sports Rivals (just got today from JB who were selling it $10 below the RRP), Zoo Tycoon and Forza 5.

Also have COD, BF4, Powerstar Golf, Titanfall, NFS Rivals but when I am on my Xbox 1 console I only play Zoo Tycoon Forza 5 and Kinect Sports Rivals (favourite part is the water jet boat). Also use the Youtube App and sometimes Skye and IE.

:)

smileskybird, May 19, 2014
  2. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

LOL @ going "off-topic"!

At risk of following you there myself, the above statement made me laugh too, as well as question the veracity of "internet girls". You mean there's more than *one* kind of girl irl and elsewhere? For all its failings, PlayStation Home (RIP 2008-2015) had
    the dubious distinction of applying DUAL MASKS to a person's identity. You had the outer layer of internet anonymity followed by the inner layer of a nondescript or 'fluid' persona, so interactions online became *more* than real - they became SURREAL. So yeah,
    "internet girls"... it takes me back! ❤

BluSwirl, May 19, 2014
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

@ Bluswirl, heya

I've been busy having fun outdoors in the sun. Been to Rainbows End in NZ 3x. Tonight I went to their Summer Vibes where on certain nights' they're open 6-11. I LOVE the stratosphere ride, and it's a great way to meet more people, including girls, and no,
    not just internet girls. Several of my Minecraft friends live in NZ/Australia, some in UK/US. I also went to Mission Bay Beach, Auckland Zoo which was a sunny clear beautiful day, I got the opportunity to hire and drive a car which I'm doing for the next few
    days (yes I'm old enough to drive What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?... :D). So that is why I'm not on this forum as much. I usually make an effort to come on here once every 24 hours, but don't expect me to be on every single minute. I plan on going to Rainbows End AGAIN, yup, again, tomorrow
    and/or Monday. Also been swimming too there's this really cool pool in Auckland which has wave pool river ride slide big pool etc.

Oh look, I went off topic. But when peeps like me and Goth and some other regulars on here come on here and express our ideas, it helps make this place feel alive! Goodnight Bluswirl and everyone (well it's night time in NZ/Australia at the time of this
    my post XD.

smileskybird, May 19, 2014
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

PvZ followed by Tomb Raider. Lego Marvel is right up there....

kingvas78, May 19, 2014
  5. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    Titanfall... Currently the only X1 game I own...

xenomorph v1, May 19, 2014
  6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    PvZ Garden Warfare hands down!!!

CRUZZifer, May 19, 2014
  7. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    hmm...DR3, Titanfall, Madden, nba2k, BF, COD, TR....If I had to choose it would be Ryse single player and Titanfall MP. I have a feeling I will have a new favorite with in the next few months. (Wolfenstein, Minecraft, Watchdogs, Madden 15, Far Cry 4, COD
    - Sledgehammer, UFC, Destiny, The Evil Within, The Crew, NBA2k, AC) There is so much to look forward to.

CODukes4, May 19, 2014
  8. What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

Battlefield 4 so far, I think (despite the numerous issues the game has suffered at the hands of its own creators). The generous amount of film clips I've made for it compared to the other games that I own should make that pretty obvious.

Galactic Geek, May 19, 2014
  9. I think I've had the most fun with DR3 and Ryse, which reminds me I really need to jump on and do the newest Ryse DLC.

DigitalAssassin, May 19, 2014
  10. Lunaclown
    Lunaclown Guest
    Forza 5 is spectacular. Dead rising 3 is awesome. Ryse was a hell of a lot of fun and beautiful. Battlefield 4 is a great friend game. Titanfall is shooter bliss. So many games so little time . This generation is killing it ULTRA COMBO style!

Lunaclown, May 19, 2014
  11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Peggle 2 and Child of Light. I spent $26.98 on those 2 games and have logged more than 100 hrs on them. Mostly from Peggle 2.

x24hrs2livex, May 19, 2014
  12. Currently I play PvZ more than anything else but with Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs around the corner it could soon change.

BLOODFRENZY187, May 19, 2014
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

In no particular order,

Ryse: Son of Rome

Plants Vs Zombies

Forza 5

Dead Rising 3

Zoo Tycoon

Child of Light

Powerstar Golf

And if I carry on enjoying Wolfstein all the way through as much as I'm enjoying it now, that's going on the list aswell What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?... :)

Lofty Who, May 19, 2014
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Forgot to add Peggle 2 :/

Lofty Who, May 19, 2014
  15. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest
    Titanfall, and I wasnt even keen to get it, its fun though!

III Cujo III, May 20, 2014
Thema:

1. What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?... - Similar Threads - What's favourite games

2. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  3. what is your favourite game can only pick 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your favourite game can only pick 2: my favourite games are halo and ac I like the story line in them b66ecb16-8278-41dd-9d02-f3db81192c24
  4. What's your favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite game?: What's your favourite game and why, write the time and date next to it because who knows you might have a different one at some point ;) 9b90a8c7-6dd7-4b41-92a8-8762aa9dc517
  5. What's your favourite song in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite song in a game?: Really all games? Some games are really MADE by the music. I like to turn the music off completely in some games but others I feel the music adds so much atmosphere...
  6. What has been your all-time favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What has been your all-time favourite game?: Of all time I'd have to say Titanfall 2 457dee39-c6ef-4d2e-9021-9dd79905f73e
  7. If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?: For me I would take the characters, weapons and abilities from Destiny 2. Have a large free roam world like Elder Scrolls online and have the customisation and javelins from anthem to travel...
  8. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...
  9. What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?: [img] I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are on Xbox One. If you could list WHY this made...
  10. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...