Whats your guys' opinion on the new UI for the Xbox one?

Discus and support Whats your guys' opinion on the new UI for the Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Personally, I feel this was a great update to the UI it feels really clean and polished. 2a26520c-296c-45aa-9be3-c570d7c42a7a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Siriusdish, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Siriusdish
    Siriusdish Guest

Personally, I feel this was a great update to the UI it feels really clean and polished.

:)

Siriusdish, Oct 29, 2020
  2. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

What killed xbox live?

Party Chat and the new UI helped the decline of XBL in my opinion.
  3. NESClO Win User

Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

Heya Ed,

I understand what you're saying but you can't satify every Xbox gamer with a new UI update. So, in my opinion it's great if Xbox gamers get notified but more wouldn't be really relevant.

Speak soon,

Nescio
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

PS4 VS X1 views

[quote user="HairyLoveSpuds"]

And sorry Bird, The Windows 8 style dashboard is horrible to me. I don't use it on my laptop, i change to desktop on boot, and would change it on the X1 if i could. So UI is a perspective of opinion.

[/quote]

I'd like to hear your opinion on the PS4 UI after Friday.

You might change your stance as to what is now deemed "horrible".
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox Feb. 2020 UI Update with Vertical menus

I'm not a big fan of the UI update and in my opinion there should be a way to go back to the old UI.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

How did you guys screw this console up so badly?

Thats your opinion along with somebody else's that doesnt speak for everyone. I like the xbox one UI its alot better than the 360 no ads.
Thema:

1. Whats your guys' opinion on the new UI for the Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Whats guys' opinion

2. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  3. I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  4. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  5. What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them: This is an awesome topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I've been gaming forever 34 years, and started Mario and duck hunt on NES. I progressed throughout the years quickly to super...
  6. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  7. What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?: There are so many to choose from. baed3f02-4f72-46cf-95f6-a52719309e57
  8. What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?: What do you guys do during Christmas/Hanukkah/December season? 954b1342-e491-45ad-b385-3f2eefe5c3ca
  9. What you guys binge watching this weekend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you guys binge watching this weekend?: Ik this has been a pretty crappy monday lol, what you guys looking forward to this weekend or when you have time off? b78cba8b-c0c3-4f56-91fa-bed6f79545b9
  10. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?: Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5