Whats your rank in Age of Empire 4?

Discus and support Whats your rank in Age of Empire 4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My rank is Silver, anyone want to make a practice match with me? PM your account. 9702c5ce-5fb2-43e5-9ddf-ebcda585a777 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Argiec_Wikla, May 20, 2022.

1. Argiec_Wikla
    Argiec_Wikla Guest

My rank is Silver, anyone want to make a practice match with me? PM your account.

:)

Argiec_Wikla, May 20, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You'd be better off using the Looking for Group feature for this as these forums are dead.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why HALO 4 is a joke.

Age of Empires 1 I didn't really get into enough to like.

Age of Empires 2 I consider one of the best games of all time.

Age of Mythology and Age of Empires 3 were substandard?

Now, I may have disagreed somewhat with that but....

"Halo Wars is PERFECT"?

WHAT?
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

5. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
  6. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
Thema:

1. Whats your rank in Age of Empire 4? - Similar Threads - Whats rank Age

2. What Category or Rank am i as Insider!!!

in XboX Insiders
    What Category or Rank am i as Insider!!!: Hello i forgot i registered for insiders, 7 years ago just downloaded the insider app on my series x. Wanted to know how to see what category or rank i am, eg: Alpha or lower. So yeah how do i go...
  3. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  4. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...
  5. I'd like to know what my Star Rank balance is to next level.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know what my Star Rank balance is to next level.: Hello, I'd like to know what my most current account spending/balance/remaining amount is to reach the next star rank for my account - and the date and timestamp of which that information is...
  6. What do I need to spend to my next Star Rank?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I need to spend to my next Star Rank?: Hello, I know this is a repetitive question of mine that was already previously answered, but I'd like to know once again what I need to spend in order to get to MyVIP Star Rank 4. I am asking...
  7. What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?: Hello, As the end of the calendar year approaches, I'd like to know how close I am to my next star ranking, so I may finish off and spend what is needed in order to qualify for the next year....
  8. What is the reasonning behind not having preorders counting toward the VIP rank ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is the reasonning behind not having preorders counting toward the VIP rank ?: Because I can't really see it :p You should only have to give the points at the launch of the game if the preorder is not cancelled. Right now we are either missing some cool promotion/DLCs or...
  9. What counts toward VIP star ranking?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What counts toward VIP star ranking?: I pre-ordered a game and it counted toward the pre-order punchcard. Will this pre-order amount also count toward the total for obtaining a VIP star rank? If not, can the allocation of that...
  10. ESO Veteran Rank 1 - Now what!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Veteran Rank 1 - Now what!?!: So, I'm still too "soft" to take down the Big Guy (I already tried), but I'm officially OUT of stuff to do!! I read that a 2nd Alliance section was supposed to "open up" for me at VR-1...but I...