What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One?

Discus and support What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, Jun 19, 2017.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One? [​IMG]

I remember when peeps on here did Top 5 threads. Since it's 20/6/2017, I'd like to get people's views of what there current top 5 games now, are on Xbox One. If you could list WHY this made it to your Top 5 list, that would be great.

I will list mine:

1. Kinect Sports Rivals

Why? I love Kinect. Jet boat racing is so much fun. And since it's with Kinect, it feels like your doing it in real life, rather than being a couch potato old school sitting with a controller.

2. Forza Horizon 3

Why? Australia. K I live in NZ, but don't need a visa to live school and work in Australia. Common wealth countries UK, New Zealand, Australia, we drive on the left, not some messed up American way of driving on the right lol. The graphics look amazing.
    And I'm sick of games which feel like your driving in a country on the other side of the world. I love the music too, even though I'm a Youtuber and this game has mostly copyrighted music which is a bit of a hinderance for most Youbers who like sharing video
    game gameplay on the most popular video sharing social media, YouTube.

3. Final Fantasy XV

Why? When Xbox One X comes out November, I will enjoy high visual fidelity. I love the story, characters, battle system.

4. Halo Wars 2

Why? Graphics are amazing. I like the characters.

5. Portal Knights

Why? This is a new game that has made my top 5 list. The graphics look amazing. Better than 2D Terraria. I haven't really played much of it, but when I saw an ad of it on the dash, I went for it.

I also kind of like Minecraft (I've become bored of it), but will be trying as Microsoft puts it, "Super Dupa" graphics on Xbox One X.

COD BO2 I love zombies but it's an Xbox 360 title and I just prefer it on there rather than Xbox One trying to do Backwards Compatibility and Buried and Origins and other DLC are not on my Xbox One version even thought they were purchased digitally.

I like Plants vs. zombies garden warfare 2, but not quite enough to put it on my Top 5 list.

I also like Screamride and Zoo Tycoon, which are Xbox-console-exclusive games, for Xbox, made by Frontier. Also have Overwatch I like playing as that Dark Widowmaker character, but don't really play a lot of it.

I currently have 32 games installed for my Xbox One. Although I don't make it a chore to 100% all of my games library. I have purchased about a dozen more games for Xbox One, but have lost interest in those games so have uninstalled them from my console
    library, having sold several of them.

:)

smileskybird, Jun 19, 2017
  2. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

LOL @ going "off-topic"!

At risk of following you there myself, the above statement made me laugh too, as well as question the veracity of "internet girls". You mean there's more than *one* kind of girl irl and elsewhere? For all its failings, PlayStation Home (RIP 2008-2015) had
    the dubious distinction of applying DUAL MASKS to a person's identity. You had the outer layer of internet anonymity followed by the inner layer of a nondescript or 'fluid' persona, so interactions online became *more* than real - they became SURREAL. So yeah,
    "internet girls"... it takes me back! ❤

BluSwirl, Jun 19, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

@ Bluswirl, heya

I've been busy having fun outdoors in the sun. Been to Rainbows End in NZ 3x. Tonight I went to their Summer Vibes where on certain nights' they're open 6-11. I LOVE the stratosphere ride, and it's a great way to meet more people, including girls, and no,
    not just internet girls. Several of my Minecraft friends live in NZ/Australia, some in UK/US. I also went to Mission Bay Beach, Auckland Zoo which was a sunny clear beautiful day, I got the opportunity to hire and drive a car which I'm doing for the next few
    days (yes I'm old enough to drive What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One? :D). So that is why I'm not on this forum as much. I usually make an effort to come on here once every 24 hours, but don't expect me to be on every single minute. I plan on going to Rainbows End AGAIN, yup, again, tomorrow
    and/or Monday. Also been swimming too there's this really cool pool in Auckland which has wave pool river ride slide big pool etc.

Oh look, I went off topic. But when peeps like me and Goth and some other regulars on here come on here and express our ideas, it helps make this place feel alive! Goodnight Bluswirl and everyone (well it's night time in NZ/Australia at the time of this
    my post XD.

smileskybird, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Star Trek Online

Witcher 3

Cities Skylines

Forza 6

F1 2016

These are the games I've played the most so I suppose they are my top 5.

Daft Badger, Jun 20, 2017
  5. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    It's never easy compiling a 'Top 5' when you look at the sheer number of games released, and/or how those games were received critically (for example, I have a bad habit of checking the ALL-TIME TOP [10] lists from Metacritic and how they've fared since
    release - the pecking order, if you will. And while I usually 'agree to disagree' with the rankings, I also relish the chance to add *my* opinion whenever it's called for. So let's go!

5. ReCore

Not even gonna touch the Metacritic on this one! It was universally derided, largely on the back of an underperforming Mighty No. 9 (which shared the same director, Keiji Inafune), but was personally championed by Big Phil [Spencer] himself, who played it
    religiously at launch. Like me. I loved the platforming, the wide open spaces, the neat trick of hoovering up cores for my bots! It was one of those very rare moments of JRPG-esque escapism on a platform that is screaming out for it!

4. Sunset Overdrive

So good I bought a new console for it! Gah, but then let it sit on my pile of shame for nearly six months while I sucked the last dregs of life from Xbox 360. When I finally took the plunge, I found a neon-colored nirvana and lightness of being that I hadn't
    experienced since the days of Saints Row! There's an old saying - "easy to learn, hard to master" - and this applies to how proficient you become with the game's combo-boosting and linking dynamics. But once you 'get gud', you find a freewheeling space of
    your own that is bolstered by a wealth of customization options. Avatars rule! <3

3. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

A holdover from the 360 days, but nevertheless Lara's first official 'next-gen' outing, it was all about the hair! The PhysX-enabled hair, only possible through a complete rewiring of code powered by Xbox One (and meh, "other"platforms). But it's one of
    those games that excelled in all areas - from a 'hub & spoke' game world, to tightly-crafted mechanics and a pleasant sojourn into puzzle territory, and the *true* rebranding of an icon! Plus, it's also the basis for the upcoming cinema reboot starring Alicia
    Vikander. Bonus!

2. Dragon Age Inquisition

Torn on this one, because I've been spoilt by BioWare! Would've been quite easy to interchange the Number #2 spot with Mass Effect Andromeda - or even opt for a Bethesda showing (Skyrim Definitive or Fallout 4, anyone?) - but it's the *depth* of character
    that seals it for me! Again, played this to completion on last-gen and didn't hesitate to pay it forward on my shiny new Xbox. Loved the questing, the morality play, the politics, the quirky cast... *plus* I literally blushed when I saw my handcrafted Inquisitor
    in a daring NSFW bedroom scene! Oh my... 'nuff said! What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One? :p

1. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

What else? Sure, it's showing its age and sure, Halo 5 Guardians is technically more impressive, but there ain't 'nowt' like this on competing systems - not even DESTINY (yep, I said it)! The number of times I've done Legendary runs and found something new
    each time just shows what a landmark achievement this is. Bungie knocked the lore and the playbook right out of the park, and in its Emperor's New Clothes (remastered in 1080p), it builds upon the series legacy in minute detail - so much so you can hotswap
    between old- and nu-skool visuals. A timeless XBOX ONE classic, and easily my #1 game on the system! What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One? :)

BluSwirl, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. What's your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - What's TOP favourite

2. What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?: Can you tell us when this two games will be available to play with xbox one consoles? 1d7d72e9-70d4-4112-8620-559764d4cf1d
  3. What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?: Outer wilds is a good open world but it's not much of an RPG. A good MMORPG is Black Desert Online. A good traditional RPG is dragon age. a2f7a149-ba68-422b-b7c8-0da29e377126
  4. What is the Top 100?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Top 100?: Does anyone know how you get into the Top 100? It's not as obvious as it would appear. 90b36808-8a90-4935-9974-ab8c5e3665c7
  5. What is this icon in the top right corner of my screen and how do I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this icon in the top right corner of my screen and how do I get rid of it?: [img] 996e4164-2cd2-45a6-bd39-395c074f33de
  6. What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?: Happy New Year, peeps. In the past, people did Top 5 threads, and some of us had a bit of fun with it. But I'd like to know what are YOUR 5 most favourite games currently, on Xbox 1 (not PS, not...
  7. What's your Top 10 games you like to play on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your Top 10 games you like to play on Xbox 1?: You're favourites, ok I'll list mine. Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, Kinect Sports Rivals (jet boating), Forza Horizon 2 (especially online free roam and any playground playlists), ScreamRide, Ori and...
  8. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?: Yes, I miss those Top 5 threads, I made a Top 5 Xbox 1 apps thread so am making only one more tonight. What is your top 5 most favourite Xbox 1 games you currently have? (excludes apps). Mine...
  9. Top End In game content, what percent should be able to get it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top End In game content, what percent should be able to get it?: COD extinction has a teeth system, you can earn teeth then spending them on upgrades, you obvisouly have to play the game to earn the teeth and therefore get the upgrades and the more you play the...
  10. What is your favourite top 5 thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favourite top 5 thread?: There have been a lot of 'Top 5' threads lately.... I thought we better see which one the community likes most. #1 Top 5 Xbox One games...