What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

Discus and support What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrifterX22, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DrifterX22
    DrifterX22 Guest

Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need.

:)

DrifterX22, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PURExKsavBearX Win User

I would say i panic under pressure especially when out numbered. Fortnite i panic build a lot when surrounded.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

If I'm playing a Battle Royale game, then I'm usually playing solo. I'd say my worst habit get startled, which throws my aim way off. For example, I'll be looting through a house, get careless / neglect a room or corner because it seems empty anyways,
    then getting surprised.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Well I remember focusing on the objectives while the rest was shooting players.
  5. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Mine would be not looking around before engaging. Thinking i’m getting the drop on someone and either thier teammates or another team is just around the corner.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

I tend to only take shots when I am fairly certain of getting a kill I should take more shots on players.
Thema:

1. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games? - Similar Threads - What’s worst habit

2. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  3. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  4. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  5. What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?: I want to know the entire list from the best to the worst of all of the weapons in Fortnite? What are the best for close range and medium range and long range. What are the best ways to reduce...
  6. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  7. What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing...
  8. What are the worst games you've played in your entire life?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the worst games you've played in your entire life?: My worst games: - Drake of the 99 Dragons: Horrible cel-shading graphics, PS1 cutscenes, awful voice-acting, clunky controls, clunky gameplay - TriggerMan: N64 graphics, very broken AI, bad...
  9. what's the worst thing you've done in the name of gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what's the worst thing you've done in the name of gaming?: I paid full price for Duke Nukem Forever :( 4912ff79-adef-4821-b495-03aeb55824ea
  10. xbox live ...whats been your worst experience with the service ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live ...whats been your worst experience with the service ?: owen you never proved yourself correct, as i said you seemed to think it was ok for someone to make an observation on this but when i made the same one you jumped down my throat THAT WAS YOUR...