When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

Discus and support When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxic YodaSmith, Mar 21, 2020.

1. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This doesn't happen to anyone else, just this specific person! In any game at any time. What's the problem here?
    I know it's not my headset muting him cause it doesn't say I have AND it's the fact that when he joins I cannot hear him OR anyone else as soon as he joins.

:)

Toxic YodaSmith, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

1. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else! - Similar Threads - specificperson joins party

2. Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world: Hello me and my friend were planning to do a survival gameplay in Minecraft but when he tried to join my world it said "Unable to connect to world" so i tried to join his world, but it said the...
  3. create and joining group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    create and joining group post: Whenever i try to join a group post,It just exits me out the group post,but when i try to create a group post it tells me"a problem has occured,please wait a little bit and try again"and its been...
  4. Unable to join a friends Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a friends Realm: [img] I play on Xbox One, when I try to join a friends Realm on Minecraft, it shows this. Why does it show this and what can I do to fix this and be able to join a friends Realm?...
  5. Squad - not able to see or join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Squad - not able to see or join: Hi, I am not able to join or play in quad in fortnite game. Any idea , why this is happening 0b7f4ac5-bb49-4a3a-bd23-c0a1840f318b
  6. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...
  7. I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?: I've already reported this via console but... I have two consoles - My OG in preview alpha and my X is in skip ahead. On my OG console I installed Rushmore fine. On my X it says I've joined but...
  8. Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games: I have an issue regarding my Xbox 360 and joining online matches. I have a Xbox Live Gold membership so that I can play games online. If I want to join a game in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 it...
  9. Insiders issues/re-joining in app

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders issues/re-joining in app: Hello, I joined the insiders programme and followed all the existing advice to get console streaming working. I had the preview build installed ect. Nothing seemed to work so i unenrolled from...
  10. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]